This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last game you played start to finish before playing anything else?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Last game you played start to finish before playing anything else?
2 years ago#81
Final Fantasy 13...
---
I am not a fanboy... I am a fanman
True wisdom is in knowing you know nothing - Socrates
2 years ago#82
The Last of Us
---
i7-3770k ~ EVGA GTX670 4GB ~ Intel DZ77GAL-70k ~ 8GB Corsair Vengeance ~ 180GB SSD + 1TB HDD ~ Corsair 850W PSU ~ Silverstone Redline
PSN/360/Steam ~ irysh9
2 years ago#83
The new Tomb Raider, I was so captivated and engaged by it I had to finish it without playing any other games in between.
---
My blog about gaming then and now: tothelostplanet.blogspot.com
My art blog: mustbeart.blogspot.com
2 years ago#84
The Last of Us
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
2 years ago#85
MGR as I was borrowing it from a friend who had it rented, so I beat it in one sitting.
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
2 years ago#86
Lollipop Chainsaw
---
I like my girls like my coffee, yeah! Cream and sugar and a big round ass!
2 years ago#87
Bioshock Infinite. Before that Dishonored. Before that Dark Souls. I'm not counting phone games because you know... gotta do something while you poop.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
2 years ago#88
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon I think. Which came out in May, took me a week to beat the story and continued to play it for another 2 weeks, although I didn't do absolutely everything.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3480-2661-5116
http://s6.zetaboards.com/Kalamity_Kove/index/
2 years ago#89
I bought a ton of games off the Steam Summer Sale and I made a priority list to make sure I actually beat all of these games. So far it's not really working, but I'm trying to beat Batman: Arkham Asylum first.
2 years ago#90
Starcraft and Brood War campaigns. Just last year; not when they came out lol
---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
www.twitch.tv/shalashaska824
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Last game you played start to finish before playing anything else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived