This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you guys know anybody in real life who don't got a PC?

#31overkillwfo1978Posted 8/5/2013 1:46:36 PM
A lot of people are going with tablets or just using smartphones for internet, if that is all they need a computer for. I know one guy at work that doesn't have any of the above. His only internet access is on our work computers. I don't know how he does it. I would go insane. As for myself, I have 2 gaming PCs, 1 wal-mart cheapo PC in storage 2 consoles with internet access on both and a smartphone.
---
"Even if you go by the cheapest price the game has ever been anywhere, psn+ would still be cheaper by at least 3 fold". DemonDog on psn+ vs. Steam
#32claytonbuckleyPosted 8/5/2013 7:02:11 PM
My sister doesn't have one. She writes all her work stuff, and uses facebook on her phone.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/
#33JKatarnPosted 8/5/2013 7:08:17 PM
Kind of on-topic, it's sometimes nice to just un-plug and not watch television, use a computer or play games for a while. Taking a break from constant exposure to various media can be nice.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#34JKatarnPosted 8/5/2013 7:11:43 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Yes I do. Unfortunately, I know far more people who don't grammar gud.

LOL....sigh, how is it people have 24/7 access to the fount of information that is the Internet and yet they still remain so ignorant.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#35RedFive3Posted 8/5/2013 8:26:39 PM
There are some old dudes at the tavern I hang out at that are anti PC. Buncha cavemen.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.