This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you guys know anybody in real life who don't got a PC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you guys know anybody in real life who don't got a PC?
2 years ago#31
A lot of people are going with tablets or just using smartphones for internet, if that is all they need a computer for. I know one guy at work that doesn't have any of the above. His only internet access is on our work computers. I don't know how he does it. I would go insane. As for myself, I have 2 gaming PCs, 1 wal-mart cheapo PC in storage 2 consoles with internet access on both and a smartphone.
---
"Even if you go by the cheapest price the game has ever been anywhere, psn+ would still be cheaper by at least 3 fold". DemonDog on psn+ vs. Steam
2 years ago#32
My sister doesn't have one. She writes all her work stuff, and uses facebook on her phone.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/
2 years ago#33
Kind of on-topic, it's sometimes nice to just un-plug and not watch television, use a computer or play games for a while. Taking a break from constant exposure to various media can be nice.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
2 years ago#34
KillerTruffle posted...
Yes I do. Unfortunately, I know far more people who don't grammar gud.

LOL....sigh, how is it people have 24/7 access to the fount of information that is the Internet and yet they still remain so ignorant.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
2 years ago#35
There are some old dudes at the tavern I hang out at that are anti PC. Buncha cavemen.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you guys know anybody in real life who don't got a PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived