This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lee losing character battle...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Lee losing character battle...
3 years ago#11
Secret complaining thread about the Character Battle?
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ | GTX 560Ti (2GB) | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Samsung 840 (250GB) | 1TB Seagate 7200rpm | 8GB RAM | Zalman 9900 MAX | CoolerMaster HAF 912
3 years ago#12
Meatboy is the by far the best character of those three.
3 years ago#13
The character battle is basically MGS, FF, and Nintendo big names whooping everyone else. I'd like to see some upsets personally.
FX-8350 4.0ghz | 16gb 1600mhz DDR3 Corsair | gtx 560 sli | haf 922 | wd black hdd 500gb
3 years ago#14
hutchbo posted...
The character battle is basically MGS, FF, and Nintendo big names whooping everyone else. I'd like to see some upsets personally.

Exactly. They're a stupid waste of time. No secret about it. I hate them.
There is a reason why we learned to spell and punctuate when we were five years old.
3 years ago#15
Boge posted...
hutchbo posted...

You guys have no God damned clue what the Hell you are talking about.

Pokemon Trainer Blue is one of the most riveting and well-written characters of our time.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
3 years ago#16
Nobody understands how this character battle contest works. Everyone just votes for anything they like rather than the actual winner between the three choices if they fought.
PS4 preordered! X1 Day 1 preordered!
PC Wishlist: 27" IPS, MB/RAM/CPU/GPU/PSU, 4TB HDD, KB
3 years ago#17
Slayn posted...
Boge posted...
hutchbo posted...

You guys have no God damned clue what the Hell you are talking about.

Pokemon Trainer Blue is one of the most riveting and well-written characters of our time.

I agree Pokemon Trainer Blue is amzing, he is very compelling, and when he died it was one of the saddest parts of the game. I liked his character very much, and if there was a movie and Leonardo DiCaprio does this character he would easily win an Oscar.
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt
3 years ago#18
Hey, Scorpion lost to some weeaboo BS, that should tell you a little bit about this site and the people voting.
Fight Science with Wood
http://gifs.gifbin.com/072010/1280303569_walmart-moonwalk.gif http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8299/0341551001256026444.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Lee losing character battle...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived