This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Borderlands 2 help with aiming down the site

#21JavelinPosted 8/4/2013 2:53:55 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Gamefaqs is useless. Any other board would have either said no or if there was a way, they would have posted it.

romsnbombs posted...
The only way out of it is not to be aiming while reloading

You got your answer on the 4th post. Not the board's fault you fail at reading comprehension.
---
NOW PLAYING: Civilization V, Torchlight II, Dota 2
#22sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 3:02:14 PM(edited)
Javelin posted...
You got your answer on the 4th post. Not the board's fault you fail at reading comprehension.

people like you fail at giving straight answers. like most of gamefaqs. ANYWHERE else would have said no, or given a method to do so.

and also I DID NOT ASK FOR A SOLUTION AGAIN AFTER THAT POST. People like you felt the need to insult and troll after the fact.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#23darkdragon_9600Posted 8/4/2013 3:18:03 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, if you ask something and ask if a specific workaround is available, and someone answers that your options are different things, wouldn't that imply that your workaround isn't possible?

The way I see it, that's even better than just saying no.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#24sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 3:23:19 PM(edited)
darkdragon_9600 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, if you ask something and ask if a specific workaround is available, and someone answers that your options are different things, wouldn't that imply that your workaround isn't possible?

the things is, all of the workarounds they have given are common sense. No offense but if you play this game then you know that you can set ADS to hold or just un-click ADS before reloading.

A simple no would have sufficed if there was no way to edit a game file to make it work the way I was looking for.

and after the 4th post, I never asked for anymore suggestions. Everyone else came in and felt the need to bash and troll because I was looking for a workaround. And gamefaqs does this about 90% of the time. If you don't like playing the game the way they do, then you're a loser failure and need to adapt.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#25lionheart5656Posted 8/4/2013 3:26:19 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Rexdragon125 posted...
Or you could stop being stubborn and learn a better way to play?

or you can stop being an ass and get the hell out of my topic if you don't have the solution I'm looking for.

The truth hurts TC.

But just because you're delicate self-esteem was hurt, doesn't make him an ass.

It makes him a bringer of truth.

O YEA BABY. TRUTH FOR ALL.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#26HydroCannabinolPosted 8/4/2013 3:26:42 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
darkdragon_9600 posted...

the things is, all of the workarounds they have given are common sense. No offense but if you play this game then you know that you can set ADS to hold or just un-click ADS before reloading.

A simple no would have sufficed if there was no way to edit a game file to make it work the way I was looking for.

and after the 4th post, I never asked for anymore suggestions. Everyone else came in and felt the need to bash and troll because I was looking for a workaround. And gamefaqs does this about 90% of the time. If you don't like playing the game the way they do, then you're a loser failure and need to adapt.

Did you really expect someone to come in here and give you a line of code to add to the .ini file that would change the game like that??

Perhaps you should be going to a Borderlands 2 modding forum or something buddy because you seem to lack common sense considering you just admitted to knowing that the feature you want is not in the base game and you do not wish to try any alternatives so the only option is modding the game.
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil