This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a game that you'd describe as "immersive."

#31Alamyst_Posted 8/4/2013 3:15:30 AM
Telltale's The Walking Dead is a very "immersive" game that is devoted to character interaction and development. The environment for the game fits perfectly with the situations the characters are put presented with.

Dishonored: The game is detailed in every aspect. The characters are worthy of their parts. And who doesn't enjoy a good revenge motive.

Mass Effect: Great series of games. Very enjoyable and choice driven (until the end :P). However if you are a fan of sci-fi books you'll probably find M.E a rip off.
---
psn Alamyst
#32macapalaPosted 8/4/2013 3:47:52 AM
Three just of the top of my head:

Metroid Prime
Shadow of the Colossus
Xenogears
---
"If god doesn't exist in our world, then... I will create god with my own hands!" - Krelian
#33Benny-26Posted 8/4/2013 3:59:34 AM
Fimble_the_mage posted...
Max Payne and Max Payne 2
#34GorondaPosted 8/4/2013 4:21:52 AM
Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
---
profDEADPOOL's cell account
#35AustinHH(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 4:22:14 AM
KingTigger79 posted...
mananlak posted...
Last of Us

While I'm sure The Last Of Us is a good game, if someone's asking for game suggestions on the PC message boards, I'm not really sure how suggesting a PS3 exclusive is going to help...

I actually have a lot of interest in The Last of Us and have not yet played it. At the end of a console generation most gamers have access to home consoles in addition to their PCs.

All of these are good suggestions!
#36Jeh64Posted 8/4/2013 4:35:05 AM
Metro series
#37KingTigger79Posted 8/4/2013 4:38:51 AM
AustinHH posted...
KingTigger79 posted...
mananlak posted...
Last of Us

While I'm sure The Last Of Us is a good game, if someone's asking for game suggestions on the PC message boards, I'm not really sure how suggesting a PS3 exclusive is going to help...

I actually have a lot of interest in The Last of Us and have not yet played it. At the end of a console generation most gamers have access to home consoles in addition to their PCs.

All of these are good suggestions!

To be honest, I'm getting very tempted myself to buy a PS3 just to play The Last Of Us. It's nearing the end of it's lifespan, and only 150 for the super slim 12GB model, so I might pick one up soon for The Last Of Us, and a couple of other exclusives, like Dragons Dogma and Heavy Rain.
#38JayorinoPosted 8/4/2013 4:39:54 AM
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. By far.

Also the original Deus Ex and System Shock
#39BasilVZeroPosted 8/4/2013 4:43:33 AM
Max Payne 1 and 2
Bioshock series
---
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BasilZero
#40codyorrPosted 8/4/2013 5:00:14 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Crusader Kings II
Mount and Blade Warband