This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a game that you'd describe as "immersive."

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a game that you'd describe as "immersive."
2 years ago#31
Telltale's The Walking Dead is a very "immersive" game that is devoted to character interaction and development. The environment for the game fits perfectly with the situations the characters are put presented with.

Dishonored: The game is detailed in every aspect. The characters are worthy of their parts. And who doesn't enjoy a good revenge motive.

Mass Effect: Great series of games. Very enjoyable and choice driven (until the end :P). However if you are a fan of sci-fi books you'll probably find M.E a rip off.
---
psn Alamyst
2 years ago#32
Three just of the top of my head:

Metroid Prime
Shadow of the Colossus
Xenogears
---
"If god doesn't exist in our world, then... I will create god with my own hands!" - Krelian
2 years ago#33
Fimble_the_mage posted...
Max Payne and Max Payne 2
2 years ago#34
Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
---
profDEADPOOL's cell account
2 years ago#35
KingTigger79 posted...
mananlak posted...
Last of Us

While I'm sure The Last Of Us is a good game, if someone's asking for game suggestions on the PC message boards, I'm not really sure how suggesting a PS3 exclusive is going to help...

I actually have a lot of interest in The Last of Us and have not yet played it. At the end of a console generation most gamers have access to home consoles in addition to their PCs.

All of these are good suggestions!
2 years ago#36
Metro series
2 years ago#37
AustinHH posted...
KingTigger79 posted...
mananlak posted...
Last of Us

While I'm sure The Last Of Us is a good game, if someone's asking for game suggestions on the PC message boards, I'm not really sure how suggesting a PS3 exclusive is going to help...

I actually have a lot of interest in The Last of Us and have not yet played it. At the end of a console generation most gamers have access to home consoles in addition to their PCs.

All of these are good suggestions!

To be honest, I'm getting very tempted myself to buy a PS3 just to play The Last Of Us. It's nearing the end of it's lifespan, and only 150 for the super slim 12GB model, so I might pick one up soon for The Last Of Us, and a couple of other exclusives, like Dragons Dogma and Heavy Rain.
2 years ago#38
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. By far.

Also the original Deus Ex and System Shock
2 years ago#39
Max Payne 1 and 2
Bioshock series
---
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BasilZero
2 years ago#40
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Crusader Kings II
Mount and Blade Warband
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a game that you'd describe as "immersive."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived