This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I humbly come before you, PC master race

#1SyphoV2Posted 8/5/2013 4:17:23 AM
and ask that you may help me with a goal. Help me Greenlight this game for Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=141215016

It's a 4-player Metroidvania side-scroller Action RPG. For those that would like to play an early alpha version of the demo, here's the direct link:
http://rocksclan.com/TheDreamKing_Demo.exe
---
A Real Hero
3DS FC: 1504-5926-1350
#2SlaynPosted 8/5/2013 4:21:24 AM
How are there 6 of these games already and I've never heard of it?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#3SyphoV2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 4:24:29 AM
Slayn posted...

Actually, there aren't haha. I don't know why the first one has VII in it. This is the first game in the series though.
---
A Real Hero
#4profDEADPOOLPosted 8/5/2013 5:14:06 AM
You realize we can't vote for it yet right....

SyphoV2 posted...
Slayn posted...

Actually, there aren't haha. I don't know why the first one has VII in it. This is the first game in the series though.

My guess is that the king of the area is Endica VII. As in the 7th person to have that name.
---
Pull List(trades in quote)-Hawkguy, Young Avengers, X-Men Legacy, FF, C&XF, GA, Larfleeze, JL 3000, Revival, Saga, Sex Criminals and Quantum and Woody
#5SyphoV2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 4:01:52 PM
profDEADPOOL posted...
You realize we can't vote for it yet right....

SyphoV2 posted...
Slayn posted...

My guess is that the king of the area is Endica VII. As in the 7th person to have that name.

You can, however, like it, follow it, etc.

And that's a pretty good explanation. I didn't think about the King having that name.
---
A Real Hero
#6JKatarnPosted 8/5/2013 4:13:02 PM
Chances are, if a game is really worth greenlighting, people will be aware of it/it will be prominently featured on Greenlight.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#7Mystical_NEETPosted 8/5/2013 4:14:39 PM
Advertising here is against the rules.

Also the graphics look really bad. I've seen "retro" games that look good and this is not one of them, it just looks lazy.
#8DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/5/2013 4:17:38 PM
It has VII in the name for the same reason Breath of Death VII has VII in the name.
Final Fantasy VII has VII in the name.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#9SyphoV2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 5:50:37 PM
Mystical_NEET posted...
Advertising here is against the rules.

Also the graphics look really bad. I've seen "retro" games that look good and this is not one of them, it just looks lazy.

It's only advertising if profit is involved, isn't it?

And you obviously didn't read that this is very early alpha footage.
---
A Real Hero
#10Mystical_NEETPosted 8/5/2013 5:55:37 PM
SyphoV2 posted...

It's only advertising if profit is involved, isn't it?

Wrong. You came here just to post a link and ask us to perform work for you. It might not be against GameFAQs' official rules or whatever, but it's certainly low behavior. I could tolerate it more if you were a regular user just sharing something you found interesting.

And you obviously didn't read that this is very early alpha footage

Does that matter? As it is, your alpha footage has made me uninterested in the entire product. I can't support something that appears to be so low-quality.