This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I humbly come before you, PC master race

#11uhohjonahPosted 8/5/2013 6:01:35 PM
It's got my vote. Looks pretty cool.

Also, everyone go vote up Paranautical Activity. It a voxel-based game that "combines the classic FPS gameplay of games like Doom and Quake, with the randomness and difficulty of modern roguelikes like Binding of Isaac and Spelunky." http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93241332
---
Not changing this sig until Monster Hunter 4 comes out in US
#12Knight2520Posted 8/5/2013 6:10:00 PM(edited)
but it's certainly low behavior. I could tolerate it more if you were a regular user just sharing something you found interesting.

rofl

ask us to perform work for you.

Are you really serious?

I'm interested just because it's a 4-player (co-op?) game. Not enough of those around. Thanks much Sypho.
---
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6451/onyxsig.jpg
#13Mystical_NEETPosted 8/5/2013 6:13:44 PM
He wants us to help virally market his game. That's work.
#14SyphoV2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 6:49:25 PM
It isn't even my game. I'm just trying to spread the word around for the creator.
---
A Real Hero
3DS FC: 1504-5926-1350
#15The_Mighty_QuinPosted 8/5/2013 7:00:28 PM
TC why do you care so much that this game is Greenlightened? Are you financially invested in its success?

It looks good but not something I would pay for sorry... F2P would be nice though.
#16BendoHendoPosted 8/5/2013 7:07:58 PM
It looks like **** OP, I'll probably downvote it.

--
#17Knight2520Posted 8/5/2013 7:09:46 PM
TC why do you care so much that this game is Greenlightened?

One post asking that we consider voting for it if/when it comes up for voting for being Greenlit is caring so much? What?
---
Is that the ship from Mass Effect? - ZanySniper on the USS Enterprise
#18Panzer_SquidPosted 8/5/2013 7:12:49 PM
Mystical_NEET posted...
SyphoV2 posted...

It's only advertising if profit is involved, isn't it?

Wrong. You came here just to post a link and ask us to perform work for you. It might not be against GameFAQs' official rules or whatever, but it's certainly low behavior. I could tolerate it more if you were a regular user just sharing something you found interesting.

And you obviously didn't read that this is very early alpha footage

Does that matter? As it is, your alpha footage has made me uninterested in the entire product. I can't support something that appears to be so low-quality.

I have to say, this is a pathetic post. Some sort of paranoid nerd rage. Get over yourself.
---
The Panzer Squid is the ultimate hunter, blending into any environment until it has the opportunity to shove a rocket up urbum
#19Crimsin_GibletPosted 8/5/2013 7:27:15 PM
Panzer_Squid posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...
SyphoV2 posted...

It's only advertising if profit is involved, isn't it?

Wrong. You came here just to post a link and ask us to perform work for you. It might not be against GameFAQs' official rules or whatever, but it's certainly low behavior. I could tolerate it more if you were a regular user just sharing something you found interesting.

And you obviously didn't read that this is very early alpha footage

Does that matter? As it is, your alpha footage has made me uninterested in the entire product. I can't support something that appears to be so low-quality.

I have to say, this is a pathetic post. Some sort of paranoid nerd rage. Get over yourself.

This
#20DerPancakePosted 8/5/2013 7:28:44 PM(edited)
Looks like SNES game. I didn't spend 1,200 dollars on my PC to play SNES games.

Thats the reason I have my other PC, I will try it on my weaker PC.
---
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt