This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kinda New to PC gaming

#11lonelyhero24(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 9:53:41 AM
DerPancake posted...
Actually dont get the sabertooth. Its not going to fit into your budget which I completely ignored. Sorry.

lol I see just looked up ze price :/ should I worry more about what MB I start with though? Plus I'm waiting till winter sales so it may work.
---
(Spoiler Alert!) Kingdom hearts is Light (End of spoiler)
#12ShubPosted 8/5/2013 9:57:44 AM
I suggest you don't worry about it until you have the money for what you want to buy. Things are likely to change by the end of the year.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#13lonelyhero24(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 10:03:40 AM
Shub posted...
I suggest you don't worry about it until you have the money for what you want to buy. Things are likely to change by the end of the year.

Sounds good btw are barebones kits a good deal or a bad deal? I like to have a plan of what to buy is all.
---
#14ShubPosted 8/5/2013 10:07:28 AM
They can be good deals, it depends. A lot of times though, they come with a crappy power supply unit, and you don't want that.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#15lonelyhero24(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 10:46:38 AM
Shub posted...
They can be good deals, it depends. A lot of times though, they come with a crappy power supply unit, and you don't want that.

Ok thank you very much!
---