This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I want to build a rig with the components I want without putting it together

#1PathlessBulletPosted 8/5/2013 11:05:05 AM
Any good sites that can assemble your components for a small fee ($80-$100)? Yeah, it's like adult legos and I could save a few bucks doing it myself, but I really just don't want to deal with it.

I want it shipped to my door ready to go.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#2greekgamerPosted 8/5/2013 11:08:28 AM
don't know what country your from. In most cases you can go to ur local computer store and they should do just fine.
---
[ = [__] = ]
[ + [__] -:- ]
#3Mystical_NEETPosted 8/5/2013 11:10:37 AM
If you just want it shipped to your door might as well order from iBuyPower or one of those other scam businesses. You'll be losing out on newegg deals and rebates sure, but hey, better than spending 4 hours plugging in cords and screwing together pieces of metal right?
#4PathlessBullet(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 11:10:44 AM
greekgamer posted...
don't know what country your from. In most cases you can go to ur local computer store and they should do just fine.

Bro... I don't ever leave my basement. I need this done through the safety of an online screen.

I'm in the states if that's important. <_<
---
#5PathlessBullet(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 11:12:10 AM
Mystical_NEET posted...
You'll be losing out on newegg deals and rebates sure, but hey, better than spending 4 hours plugging in cords and screwing together pieces of metal right?

I think so. It's downright awful.
---
#6Bigj089Posted 8/5/2013 11:14:45 AM(edited)
PathlessBullet posted...
greekgamer posted...

Bro... I don't ever leave my basement. I need this done through the safety of an online screen.

I'm in the states if that's important. <_<

Sure, give me your address and Ill come do it. No charge...

And just so youre not weirded out when we meet, Im a bit obsessive compulsive and when I first meet people I have them smell a rag I carry around with me. Odd I know, but I cant help it. Just a good whiff works.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#7DerPancakePosted 8/5/2013 11:15:24 AM
Tell CareyHolzman to build it for you.
---
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt
#8KingsofroninPosted 8/5/2013 11:25:10 AM
http://www.ecollegepc.com

/topic
---
My set-up: BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Case | i5 3570k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSi 670 TF 2GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz
League of Legends ID: Ligaea
#9pothocketPosted 8/5/2013 11:25:10 AM
I recommend putting it together yourself not to save money but to gain knowledge. That way you'll know your computer inside and out. You'll also be able to upgrade with confidence and have a better idea of what is happening if errors occur.

It's generally a good idea to be able to know what each thing is and what it does when you look inside your computer.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson