This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

7 Days to Die alpha starting 1 day after the Kickstarter for backers/pre-orders.

#1BDSMPosted 8/5/2013 12:29:15 PM
80/80

Seeing how I only recently learned of this game from the PC board, I thought I'd post this.

What’s up Survivalist’

We have a great announcement for all you!”

Many have emailed us or messaged us on the forums or through Kickstarter asking when will Alpha be available? First of all we’re working as hard as we can to get the game to all of you. It takes a lot of work to set up a registration and download method for over ten thousand people. On top of that we can’t even collect emails from Kickstarter backers until the campaign ends on the morning of August 15th. That said all Alpha backers who pre-ordered the game, backed it through Paypal and or Kickstarter will get a registration and download email as close as humanly possible to August 16th barring a network server melt down or losing my fedora hat feather. Our community has spoken and we’re listening. And folks we’re trying our best to get back to everyone who has emailed us. We receive hundreds of questions from our website and Kickstarter daily.

After only 20 days we’re still number #1 of 1,406 games on Steam Greenlight with over 66 thousand Yes votes! Keep them yes votes coming folks let’s get this baby Green lit in record time!

We’re nearly up to over $177 k and 88% to our goal on our Kickstarter Page with 10 days left. Help us get funded and pledge now! You stay cool! The Fun Pimps

Source: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/7daystodie/7-days-to-die-zombie-survival-game/posts
---
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
#2therickmu25Posted 8/5/2013 12:49:53 PM
Question about this game. Is there anyway for you to share your world with other players / any PvP elements to this game?

I'm more of a DayZ fan than a Minecraft fan but I want a game like this where I can create things and use my imagination but don't want to lose all of the 'survival' from human opponents aspect.
---
Games List: http://i.imgur.com/n5R72Cl.jpg
PC Setup: http://i.imgur.com/fUPqE7N.jpg
#3Logical_OnePosted 8/5/2013 12:59:15 PM
I don't think you read that correctly--many are up in arms on their forums because it is NOT starting the day after KS. They said they will TRY--also, although I initially purchased the SS package I concluded that $35 for an alpha is absurd. I promptly requested a refund--developers that pull stunts like TFPE are not worth my time.

Also, a side note--the forum is littered with the usual early adopter fanboys that come across as the 7D2D Defense Squad.

Just IMO, of course.

*NOTE: I will give them this--they were quick with the refund.
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
#4Lady UnePosted 8/5/2013 2:20:35 PM
Logical_One posted...
I don't think you read that correctly--many are up in arms on their forums because it is NOT starting the day after KS. They said they will TRY--also, although I initially purchased the SS package I concluded that $35 for an alpha is absurd. I promptly requested a refund--developers that pull stunts like TFPE are not worth my time.

Also, a side note--the forum is littered with the usual early adopter fanboys that come across as the 7D2D Defense Squad.

Just IMO, of course.

Isn't that actually $35 for the alpha?

Then the beta?

Then the final product?

So you are pissed you can play a game you basically pre-ordered before it's even out?

You must live a very stressful life.
---
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.
#5Logical_OnePosted 8/5/2013 2:33:28 PM
Lady Une posted...
Logical_One posted...

Just IMO, of course.

Isn't that actually $35 for the alpha?

Then the beta?

Then the final product?

So you are pissed you can play a game you basically pre-ordered before it's even out?

You must live a very stressful life.

Please go to the Steam Early Access page--do you see many games that are $35+? Very few people will pay more than $15-20 to play a buggy mess. All early access games include the final product.

For chrissakes ArmA 3 was $32 during the alpha period (included the Beta and release like ALL games up for early access)--it's made by a fairly well known developer and has a hell of a lot more content than 7D2D.

Also, as previously mentioned--the tiered release of the alpha is absurd. Charging people 2.3 times more than early adopters AND making them wait 2-4 weeks longer for the same product is just bad business.
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3