This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any place to order custom 2 way SLI bridge?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any place to order custom 2 way SLI bridge?
3 years ago#1
Ive see some really nice PCs in magazines and some of them have nice ridged SLi bridges for two cards instead of using the ugly flexible ones. Is there a site that can make them to order?
i7-930@3.5GHz l Asus P6X58D-E l EVGA SC Titan l 12gb Dominator l AX850 PSU l H100i l 6Tb 7,200 rpm l 256gb Samsung Pro I BD Drive l 900D I Alienware Optx
3 years ago#2
There's a bunch on eBay, but don't spell it ridged. It's not ridged (for her pleasure), it's rigid. I don't know about custom ones though.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
3 years ago#3
There's a reason they have the flexible ones. If you want to leave a gap between the two cards or have them humping each other, it can fit to length. What are your concerns with the flexible ones, exactly?
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
3 years ago#4
Shub posted...
There's a bunch on eBay, but don't spell it ridged. It's not ridged (for her pleasure), it's rigid. I don't know about custom ones though.

Maybe he also wants the bridge to impress the ladies?
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
3 years ago#5
2Dhas_a_MIGRANE posted...
Shub posted...

Maybe he also wants the bridge to impress the ladies?

If this is the case, just get some solid state drives. I hear they drive the ladies wild.
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
3 years ago#6
haha I don't believe I spelt it the wrong way! I did look on ebay but nothing like ive seen in some pc magazines I read.
i7-930@3.5GHz l Asus P6X58D-E l EVGA SC Titan l 12gb Dominator l AX850 PSU l H100i l 6Tb 7,200 rpm l 256gb Samsung Pro I BD Drive l 900D I Alienware Optx
3 years ago#7
rigid
^ this
3 years ago#8
It's not even ridged as in the sense of condoms. It is ribbed.
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XLVI Champions - NY Giants
Eli Manning SB tracker: 2/2 Superbowls 2/2 SBMVP's
3 years ago#9
So we're looking for ridged, rigid, ribbed sli bridges?
http://i.imgur.com/2dhh8tn.gif
http://i.imgur.com/p5EXSiq.jpg
3 years ago#10
WyzeGye posted...
So we're looking for ridged, rigid, ribbed sli bridges?

I just got so moist
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any place to order custom 2 way SLI bridge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived