This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

assassins creed 3 any good?

#21Rogziel2kPosted 8/6/2013 10:10:23 AM
the game is fun for the first couple of hours....then its a snoozefest afterwards.....samething over and over and main character is kinda generic
---
AMD FX 8320, 16GB DDR3 1600, 128 GB SSD, 1TB WD Green 7200RPM, 1 TB Seagate 7200 HD, AMD 7870 2 GDDR5 ram,
#22KURRUPTORPosted 8/6/2013 11:58:06 AM
It's the worst AC game in the series by far. Lame character, terrible ending, bad port job (and the others were top notch), side content was tedious and boring, and the wilderness area of the game was just a giant map of nothingness.... I don't even know why they included it in the game in all honesty.
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
#23MonkeymagePosted 8/6/2013 12:03:37 PM
KURRUPTOR posted...
It's the worst AC game in the series by far. Lame character, terrible ending, bad port job (and the others were top notch), side content was tedious and boring, and the wilderness area of the game was just a giant map of nothingness.... I don't even know why they included it in the game in all honesty.

You think that the other AC games had "top-notch" port jobs? Hahaha, that's hilarious. It was no better or worse than any of the other ports.

The side content served to actually flesh out Connor's role in everything and made him more than a broken record yelling about Charles Lee.

I'm interested in knowing why you think the ending is terrible.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI