This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Super new to pc gaming

#41TimePharaohPosted 8/5/2013 10:06:08 PM
NickB00 posted...
I said I am new to pc gaming lol I just said max cause im not familiar

Terrible excuse. Are you new to the English language as well? In what situation would max mean something different?

"What's the max volume level?" "It sounds good at 80%"
"What's the max percentage you can get on the test?" "93% if I get three questions wrong"

And lol at the ignants who always flock into this. "DON'T LISTEN TO THESE GUYS I CAN MAX EVERYTHING

I JUST HAVE TO TURN DOWN A FEW SETTINGS"
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#42jebralPosted 8/5/2013 11:47:59 PM
Just checking back into the topic to state that Metro LL gets a consistent 45 frames per second on my hardware, which is very similar to the TC's, with all settings except for AA maxed.

So yeah.

Like I said.

Max or damn near it.

And proof that the TC need not worry. That build is fine if he wants good performance without breaking the bank too hard.
---
Pudding: It wiggles and jiggles.
#43SlaynPosted 8/6/2013 12:33:11 AM
It's a good computer, you can run games at high settings, but that is right now... if you want it to last a few years, it needs a better graphics card. Again it isn't BAD, but for longevity, a slight upgrade.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#44JKatarnPosted 8/6/2013 9:06:51 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
NickB00 posted...
I said I am new to pc gaming lol I just said max cause im not familiar

Terrible excuse. Are you new to the English language as well? In what situation would max mean something different?

"What's the max volume level?" "It sounds good at 80%"
"What's the max percentage you can get on the test?" "93% if I get three questions wrong"

And lol at the ignants who always flock into this. "DON'T LISTEN TO THESE GUYS I CAN MAX EVERYTHING

I JUST HAVE TO TURN DOWN A FEW SETTINGS"

While you're technically correct, it's also just a little ridiculous/sad to be so vociferous over something so petty.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES