This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any free programs to burn data to dvds?

#1SolGerXPosted 8/5/2013 8:48:26 PM
i need to back up stuff since my hdd is almost full. i'm looking for a burning software to burn data onto dvds. i'm not planning on making iso just files, folders and pics. any recommendations?
---
GamerTag: SolGer360
#2TimePharaohPosted 8/5/2013 8:51:46 PM(edited)
Pretty much any burning software in existence. ImgBurn, CDBurnerXP, Express Burn, Ashampoo, CyberLink, StarBurn, BurnAware.....
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#3daemon_danPosted 8/5/2013 8:51:52 PM
I wasn't aware there were any programs that made you pay for the extremely basic function of copying files to optical media.
---
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
#4BadProfessionalPosted 8/5/2013 11:03:32 PM
SolGerX posted...
i need to back up stuff since my hdd is almost full. i'm looking for a burning software to burn data onto dvds. i'm not planning on making iso just files, folders and pics. any recommendations?

Windows Explorer stop working for you?
---
Sarcasm passes for serious here.
Serious passes for sarcasm here.
#5skychanPosted 8/5/2013 11:26:00 PM
i use ImgBurn......
---
"I will thanks BlackEmac64 4ever" -skychan
#6josh_bazzellPosted 8/6/2013 5:28:35 PM
imgburn ftw
---
My gaming rig: ASUS G73JW: I7 740qm, 8 gigs ddr3, Nvidia Geforce 460m.
I like single player games. Nothing is quite as enjoyable as playing with myself.
#7Knight2520Posted 8/6/2013 5:31:40 PM
Windows Explorer stop working for you?

This. If all you're doing is burning data, Windows Explorer can do it just fine.
---
The RSX is just there to bottleneck the Cell. Otherwise it would transform into an autobot and destroy your living room - premature tyrant