This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any free programs to burn data to dvds?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any free programs to burn data to dvds?
3 years ago#1
i need to back up stuff since my hdd is almost full. i'm looking for a burning software to burn data onto dvds. i'm not planning on making iso just files, folders and pics. any recommendations?
GamerTag: SolGer360
3 years ago#2
Pretty much any burning software in existence. ImgBurn, CDBurnerXP, Express Burn, Ashampoo, CyberLink, StarBurn, BurnAware.....
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
3 years ago#3
I wasn't aware there were any programs that made you pay for the extremely basic function of copying files to optical media.
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
3 years ago#4
SolGerX posted...
i need to back up stuff since my hdd is almost full. i'm looking for a burning software to burn data onto dvds. i'm not planning on making iso just files, folders and pics. any recommendations?

Windows Explorer stop working for you?
Sarcasm passes for serious here.
Serious passes for sarcasm here.
3 years ago#5
i use ImgBurn......
"I will thanks BlackEmac64 4ever" -skychan
3 years ago#6
imgburn ftw
My gaming rig: ASUS G73JW: I7 740qm, 8 gigs ddr3, Nvidia Geforce 460m.
I like single player games. Nothing is quite as enjoyable as playing with myself.
3 years ago#7
Windows Explorer stop working for you?

This. If all you're doing is burning data, Windows Explorer can do it just fine.
The RSX is just there to bottleneck the Cell. Otherwise it would transform into an autobot and destroy your living room - premature tyrant
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any free programs to burn data to dvds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived