This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Problem with my razer 360 control

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Problem with my razer 360 control

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
3 years ago#1
I never used my razer 360 control in quite awhile and I noticed a problem where when I will play a game that uses the second stick, it usually turns itself down like lets say I won't touch it then it would move the camera down? Any ideas how I could fix the problem?
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower

User Info: ein311

ein311
3 years ago#2
Have you tried unplugging the controller and plugging it back in? Sometimes if your analog sticks aren't centered when being detected the deadzone will be mis-calibrated.

Or it's possible that your controller broke. I'm assuming you have an Onza? They're pretty notorious for breaking.
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
3 years ago#3
ein311 posted...
Have you tried unplugging the controller and plugging it back in? Sometimes if your analog sticks aren't centered when being detected the deadzone will be mis-calibrated.

Or it's possible that your controller broke. I'm assuming you have an Onza? They're pretty notorious for breaking.

I hope its not broken. It happens when I plug it in and I know its always on the center so its not a miscalibration.
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower

User Info: spanishbob

spanishbob
3 years ago#4
This is a common fault with the Onza's. All of mine have done this. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Bin the controller or if you still have a warranty on it get it replaced. Razer will tell you to contact the retailer so don't bother contacting Razer first. I never bothered to take any of them apart as I kept getting warranty replacements (from Tesco) or my money back (as was the case with Shopto).

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
3 years ago#5
I've had two Onza's both deadzones jacked in about a month. One of them stopped turning on.

I have had zero luck with Razer console peripherals.
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU

User Info: claytonbuckley

claytonbuckley
3 years ago#6
So the real lesson here is, don't buy overpriced Razer junk. The pretty lights are not worth the inflated price and shoddy build.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/

User Info: superdarkshadow

superdarkshadow
3 years ago#7
As much as I loved the buttons on my Onza, the build quality was pure crap. My guess is that yours also bit the dust.
Corsair TX950W|ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe|Intel Core i5 2500K|CM Hyper 212+|ASUS GTX 670 DC2|Crucial M4 128GB |Samsung Spinpoint F3|CM 690 II Advanced|2x Dell U2312HM

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#8
Sorry TC, this is what happens when you don't do any research on the products you buy. The Onza has a good number of well documented problems. It's typical Razer trash.

User Info: spanishbob

spanishbob
3 years ago#9
claytonbuckley posted...
So the real lesson here is, don't buy overpriced Razer junk. The pretty lights are not worth the inflated price and shoddy build.

I had no interest in the lighting. I found the Onza's to be very comfortable and I liked the tension adjustment. It's just a pity that they're crap in terms of QC and I do agree they are overpriced.

User Info: ein311

ein311
3 years ago#10
spanishbob posted...
It's just a pity that they're crap in terms of QC

Yea, the Onza is terribly unreliable. I bought two Onza TE's as soon as they were available and one has crapped out but the other is working great. I know one other person who has gone through two.

I haven't heard if the Sabertooth was any better.
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Problem with my razer 360 control

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived