This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As a gamer, what do you think of this game? Take a peak!

#1LocqlynnPosted 8/6/2013 2:52:00 AM
this is a friend of mines game he has been working on, think of an old school birds eye GTA with zombies

if you like it, please vote yes, if not, no biggie, just trying to help our indies out

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165035682
---
Everytime I hear bipennis, I giggle
#2BendoHendoPosted 8/6/2013 2:54:17 AM
It looks like complete **** OP.

--
#3schadowPosted 8/6/2013 2:55:25 AM
I don't think I could carry a peak.
---
MageofBlood391 posted...
GameFAQs: Because if all else fails, you can always argue semantics.
#4TimePharaohPosted 8/6/2013 2:57:10 AM
Peak
Zombies
Looks like a thousand other generic identical shooters I have on Steam

Nope.avi
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#5Locqlynn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 3:12:53 AM
well thank you for taking the time to check it out
---
Everytime I hear bipennis, I giggle
#6EpicKingdom_Posted 8/6/2013 3:20:22 AM
This is Gfaqs, so I must put you down. LOL, looks like crap.
---
i5-3570k w/ 212 Evo | Z77 Extreme4 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC Edition | 16GB of RAM | XFX PRO650w CE | 600GB WD | Fractal Design Define R4 case | 1080p.
#7BDSMPosted 8/6/2013 4:09:10 AM
Looks reminiscent of those Hunter the Reckoning games from the original XBOX.

That being said, tower defense and it's offspring have never really been my thing.
---
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
#8TheFeralWarriorPosted 8/6/2013 4:16:04 AM
I actually think it looks pretty cool. Unlike the millions of other seemingly identical titles on Steam, this one seems to mix it up a bit with some helicopter and driving sequences. At $7.99 I would definitely check it out.
---
Gt & Steam: TheFeralWarrior
Member of PC Master Race
#9The_Mighty_QuinPosted 8/6/2013 4:31:27 AM
Looks like a PS2 game...
#10Marioface5Posted 8/6/2013 4:39:12 AM
It looks incredibly, painfully generic and I can't help but feel like there are already a bunch of games on Steam that do the same thing in a better way. I don't understand what drives a person to learn all of the skills required to make a game, and then create something like this. In a time where the video game market is over-saturated with zombie shooters, why would you ever add to that? Even if the gameplay were the same, just changing it from zombies to something more colorful and creative would have been enough for me to actually look into this game instead of dismissing it immediately. A generic zombie exterior is a guarantee to me that the gameplay will be just as generic and unimaginative. If this is as far as your friend wants to go with his creativity, he may want to try making Android or iOS games instead.
---
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5