This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I only have enough time for one Assasin's Creed game, which would you suggest

#21KillerTrufflePosted 8/6/2013 10:52:11 AM
I enjoyed building up the town quite a bit, as opposed to taking over towers in Brotherhood...
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#22Nineteen99Posted 8/6/2013 10:52:22 AM
I knew nothing about AC except the Animus stuff, so I enjoyed the crap of AC1's ending. But AC2 has better gameplay and story.
---
"Words cannot describe how screwed I am..."-Phoenix Wright
Currently Playing: Bastion, Torchlight 2
#23brainlackPosted 8/6/2013 11:09:24 AM
in ac1 you can't enter jerusalem you dirty assassin b*stard joking aside ac2 to 3 is like spoon feeding in ac1 you can't spam counter button it will get you killed nut in ac2-3spam and win the game except countering guns because only jecht can eat bullets for breakfast

trivia jecht is the son of chucknorris with bruce lee's sperm
---
playing re6 with 8x sparse grid ss with 32xs(2x2 ss + 8 ms)+ mixed sample x128 + 32 forced anisotropic then I hear ps4 is powerful than my pc
#24Chaos_Missile(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 4:22:59 PM
The_Mighty_Quin posted...
Chaos_Missile posted...
The_Mighty_Quin posted...
If you don't get the first 3 I really wonder what's so important about your time.

Generally work. I only have weekeends to spare to actually sit down and enjoy my games.

In addition, unlike the GTA series, all games have one interconnecting plot from what I understand. So, I'm curious, if I were to forgo the story, which has the best gameplay for someone who's coming into the series for the first time that will be able to give said someone(ie me) a taste of what the series is about?

AC2 is generally considered better than AC1 for a variety of reasons. AC1's events aren't exactly essential to understanding AC2, but be aware that it will ruin your enjoyment of AC1 if you ever decide to play it in the future - it's one of those games where the excitement comes from not knowing much about the world yet.

Also, really? I work daily, get home around 6 or 7 and still have plenty of time for games. You must work some really odd shifts.

Long travel time and severe traffic jams contribute alot, especially the later.

I leave for work around 7 in the morning and it takes me about 40 mins min to reach, discounting the morning traffic and leave office generally around 8ish in the night. These travel hours is because I'm trying to avoid the traffic jams, which is very bad and one of the most infamous things about my country.

By the time I reach home, it's generally about 9. I only about have 3 hours to do everything, from dinner, shower, and catching up on stuffs before going to bed.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#25SnipeStarPosted 8/6/2013 4:27:37 PM
you must live in northern virginia or hampton roads lol
---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
#26KOTRwhoopsPosted 8/6/2013 4:29:12 PM
ACII.

Brotherhood is also good but 2 just edges it IMO.
---
PLAYING - Xenoblade (Wii), Fire Emblem: A (3DS), Pikmin 3 (WU)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, FFXV, Watchdogs, X, KHIII
#27KillerTrufflePosted 8/6/2013 4:32:34 PM
SnipeStar posted...

He did say "his country"... so I doubt it. I'm thinking someplace like Korea, or some of the island nations like Philippines, or India... Places actually known for terrible traffic. heh
---
#28SnipeStarPosted 8/6/2013 4:35:04 PM
sorry i missed that skimming.. recovering from food poisoning i got last night >_<

whenever i see the term traffic jams i instantly think about virginia.. worst drivers ever
---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
#29KillerTrufflePosted 8/6/2013 4:44:43 PM
SnipeStar posted...
sorry i missed that skimming.. recovering from food poisoning i got last night >_<

whenever i see the term traffic jams i instantly think about virginia.. worst drivers ever

I've been back east and experienced the traffic there... I blame it mostly on the traffic lights. Especially any place that has race tracks of any kind. Having driven in traffic there, and in LA, I gotta say southern California take the prize as worst drivers I have ever dealt with. *Hate* California drivers. In no other state have I come so close to so many severe accidents due to the stupidity of others as I have in California.
---
#30Chaos_Missile(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 1:59:58 AM
So, to summaries, it's a tossed up between AC2 and Brotherhood?

KillerTruffle posted...
SnipeStar posted...

He did say "his country"... so I doubt it. I'm thinking someplace like Korea, or some of the island nations like Philippines, or India... Places actually known for terrible traffic. heh

Try Malaysia because the traffic's horrible here, especially during a festive season.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008