This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Source 2, Left 4 Dead 3, Half-Life 3 in development

#11Ch3wyPosted 8/6/2013 9:47:48 AM
Szymaa posted...
pothocket posted...
Stop being racist. Depp can't help being born a white man. Who are you to tell him what roles he can and cannot do because of his race? I'm offended.

Coming this Fall - Johnny Depp is..............Barack Obama in "Barack You Like a Hurricane: The Story of our First Black President"

Because that makes any damn sense....

Still better than Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#12SzymaaPosted 8/6/2013 9:49:55 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Szymaa posted...
pothocket posted...
Stop being racist. Depp can't help being born a white man. Who are you to tell him what roles he can and cannot do because of his race? I'm offended.

Coming this Fall - Johnny Depp is..............Barack Obama in "Barack You Like a Hurricane: The Story of our First Black President"

Overrated D-Bag playing an overrated D-bag. Makes sense to me....
---
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves
#13happyscrub1Posted 8/6/2013 9:50:58 AM
Szymaa posted...

Coming this Spring - Paula Deen is "The O". Oprah Winfrey journey from poor to one of the most powerful women in the world.
---
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg
#14Ch3wyPosted 8/6/2013 9:53:33 AM
Szymaa posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Szymaa posted...
pothocket posted...

Wow, so all D-Bags are the same now?

That's extremely racist.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#15wizardmonPosted 8/6/2013 9:53:52 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
Coming this Spring - Paula Deen is "The O". Oprah Winfrey journey from poor to one of the most powerful women in the world.

Why did I read this as Paula Ding is "The Q"
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#16beds2Posted 8/6/2013 9:56:58 AM
Szymaa posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Szymaa posted...
pothocket posted...

Calling Kutcher overrated makes me think you don't know that word means. There is nothing he has done that has even remotely been highly acclaimed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rdPWG.jpg
#17pothocketPosted 8/6/2013 9:58:11 AM(edited)
For Halloween I plan on being Louis from L4D. Does it matter that I'm white? No. Is it racist to tell me I can't be Louis because I'm white? Yes.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#18SzymaaPosted 8/6/2013 10:00:09 AM
beds2 posted...
There is nothing he has done that has even remotely been highly acclaimed.

I agree with you 100%, and I still think he's overrated. Calling him a talentless waste of atoms would be an insult to atoms...
---
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves
#19Vicious VincePosted 8/6/2013 10:02:09 AM
Szymaa posted...
beds2 posted...
There is nothing he has done that has even remotely been highly acclaimed.

I agree with you 100%, and I still think he's overrated. Calling him a talentless waste of atoms would be an insult to atoms...

Someone's jealous.
---
Behind this swastika,
Beyond the... crooked crucifix
#20happyscrub1Posted 8/6/2013 10:02:32 AM
pothocket posted...
For Halloween I plan on being Louis from L4D. Does it matter that I'm white? No. Is it racist to tell me I can't be Louis because I'm white? Yes.

Do it then and youtube the reactions as you go out in public. Let see you go out in the real world with so much conviction
---
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg