This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Source 2, Left 4 Dead 3, Half-Life 3 in development

#21JKatarnPosted 8/6/2013 11:03:52 AM
I'll bet the idiot who left a devlog open when they had outside people wandering through regrets that.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#22Gamerdog6482(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 11:06:20 AM
JKatarn posted...
I'll bet the idiot who left a devlog open when they had outside people wandering through regrets that.

Perhaps he did it on purpose, to generate pre-announcement hype for the games?

Either way, he's getting his ass fired
#23Damaged7Posted 8/6/2013 11:07:31 AM
Wow its about time they do something with Source. That engine is ancient.
---
Bold Text
#24pothocketPosted 8/6/2013 11:09:35 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
pothocket posted...
For Halloween I plan on being Louis from L4D. Does it matter that I'm white? No. Is it racist to tell me I can't be Louis because I'm white? Yes.

Do it then and youtube the reactions as you go out in public. Let see you go out in the real world with so much conviction

Yeah, it's going to take a lot of conviction to wear a half untucked white shirt with a red tie. Please don't tell me you just assumed I was going blackface myself....
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#25steveboblarryPosted 8/6/2013 11:11:30 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
Orestes417 posted...
I hear Hollywood is running out of Indians.

I don't get it? :(

He thinks he is a humourous person
---
I like butter toast
#26JKatarnPosted 8/6/2013 11:11:57 AM
Szymaa posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Szymaa posted...
pothocket posted...
Stop being racist. Depp can't help being born a white man. Who are you to tell him what roles he can and cannot do because of his race? I'm offended.

Coming this Fall - Johnny Depp is..............Barack Obama in "Barack You Like a Hurricane: The Story of our First Black President"

Because that makes any damn sense....

Still better than Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs.

Overrated D-Bag playing an overrated D-bag. Makes sense to me....

Buh-zing
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
#27JKatarnPosted 8/6/2013 11:13:41 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Szymaa posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Szymaa posted...
pothocket posted...
Stop being racist. Depp can't help being born a white man. Who are you to tell him what roles he can and cannot do because of his race? I'm offended.

Coming this Fall - Johnny Depp is..............Barack Obama in "Barack You Like a Hurricane: The Story of our First Black President"

Because that makes any damn sense....

Still better than Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs.

Overrated D-Bag playing an overrated D-bag. Makes sense to me....

Wow, so all D-Bags are the same now?

That's extremely racist.

Yes, I suggest you check out hotchickswithdouchebags for a thorough and fascinating analysis of all the d-bag sub-species. Just makes sure not to look at any of the field photos for too long as they've been known to drive many a researcher insane.
---
#28happyscrub1Posted 8/6/2013 11:15:49 AM
pothocket posted...

Yeah, it's going to take a lot of conviction to wear a half untucked white shirt with a red tie. Please don't tell me you just assumed I was going blackface myself....

Nice bait.

Too bad you choose funny over standing by your point.
---
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg
#29Orestes417Posted 8/6/2013 12:42:12 PM(edited)
/facepalm
Note to self, never assume this site has any sort of grasp of cultural references past the last 6 months or so.
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#30calcyclePosted 8/6/2013 12:45:34 PM
pothocket posted...
For Halloween I plan on being Louis from L4D. Does it matter that I'm white? No. Is it racist to tell me I can't be Louis because I'm white? Yes.

wouldn't you just be Shaun from Shaun of the Dead?
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing