This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm looking for a pc PRO!

#21TheFeralWarriorPosted 8/6/2013 12:07:19 PM
fatali posted...
Dash064 posted...
DerPancake posted...
Dash064 posted...
counter strike*
trouble in terrorist town.

and by pro i just mean a lot of knowledge...

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1oXkf

While it won't run the new games in max settings at 60 fps. It will probably run them at High settings.

I've seen 800 builds that run them at max

No, you haven't.

He probably means maxed out settings, but not 60 fps.
---
Gt & Steam: TheFeralWarrior
Member of PC Master Race
#22SetzeraPosted 8/6/2013 2:24:05 PM
AMD and Intel are both fine choices. I recommend either the high-end AMD FX-8350, or the mid-range Intel i5-3570k (or better).

Nothing wrong with the i7 Intel's, except the price difference.

Also remember: Intel CPU goes better with Nvidia graphics cards, AMD CPU goes better with ATI graphics cards.
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Ultra PSU | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |
#23FaendrylPosted 8/6/2013 3:28:18 PM(edited)
Setzera posted...
Also remember: Intel CPU goes better with Nvidia graphics cards, AMD CPU goes better with ATI graphics cards.

O_o
---
3570k@4.9GHz Delid | Asrock Extreme6 | G.Skill 16GB | MSI R7950 TF3 1200/1575 | Corsair TX750W | Cosmos S
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=907670
#24OldSorrowPosted 8/6/2013 3:32:31 PM
Faendryl posted...
Setzera posted...

O_o

xDDD
---
a10-5800k@3.8 [] Gigabyte GA-F2A85X-UP4 [] XFX 7870 DD [] G. skill 8gb 1866 [] Barracuda 1TB 7200 [] Antec BP550 plus [] Fractal Design R4 window
#25uhohjonahPosted 8/6/2013 3:35:08 PM
Dash064 posted...
The_Mighty_Quin posted...
Sorry but your post just screams "I'm an obnoxious troll".

hmm? and why is that.
anyway, i have a monitor,keyboard, and mouse

ignore him. he's just a troll
---
Not changing this sig until Monster Hunter 4 comes out in US
#26DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/6/2013 4:54:15 PM
Zero_Maniac posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
http://www.ecollegepc.com/

Or learn to build yourself. Traditional prebuilts are huge ripoffs.
Also, get an intel processor. Several of those games simply don't work very well on AMD builds.

I have an AMD processor, and I play those games fine dude. Dunno what you're talking about.

siglumdiobolik posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
http://www.ecollegepc.com/

Or learn to build yourself. Traditional prebuilts are huge ripoffs.
Also, get an intel processor. Several of those games simply don't work very well on AMD builds.

I have most of those games and running just fine on an AMD FX 8320 . also runs just fine on my wifes comp which is an AMD Phenom ii x4 and my father in laws which is an AMD FX 6300 . point is amd is hated upon but definitely works for gaming. yes intel is more powerfull but amd is still a valid option . i do agree with the learn to build it yourself for which ever option you choose, do some research and ask some questions, look at youtube for instruction on building don't forget the anti-staic band and the exact amount of thermal paste to little is bad and to much is bad. also remember the psu is important and picking the right amount of wattage for your needs. will you be using an optical drive and don't forget about the price of the os ( yes i wrote it like this on purpose , it sounds like a lot but it really is easy just got to do some research on the parts and then dive in to it). building it yourself is much more rewarding and its good to know what went in to your build and how everything is laid out. if you decide to go prebuild then i still say do some research and know what you are buying , it doesn't do any good to buy a pc that has a gtx 780 in it if its 256 gb of ddr2 ram and an Pentium 3 processor at 500mhz clock speed . ok ive had my random daily rant for today time for work

You have low standards. Congratulations.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#27kelemvorPosted 8/6/2013 8:23:26 PM
If you even *think* you are going to tinker with console emulation, whether using your own PS2 discs in your DVD drive or rips of your Gamecube/Wii games, get an Intel. The faster single thread performance of the Intel works great since emulators don't take advantage of multiple cores.
---
Kelemvor Lyonsbane
#28SetzeraPosted 8/6/2013 10:52:02 PM
OldSorrow posted...
Faendryl posted...
Setzera posted...

O_o

xDDD

o_O ... ?
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Ultra PSU | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |