This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As if humble bundle wasn't sick enough they added 2 more games

#1ThePHiLsTeRPosted 8/6/2013 11:34:10 AM
metro 2033 and risen 1

https://www.humblebundle.com/?deepsilverbundlempa
---
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, 256gb Samsung 840, CM QuickFirePro Brown Switches, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3
#2BMXJousterPosted 8/6/2013 11:34:47 AM
3 games. You forgot Sacred Citadel.
---
"I gotta be really careful while shadowboxing though because if I do it enough eventually I'll just defeat the air and then everyone will suffocate."
#3Killah PriestPosted 8/6/2013 11:38:45 AM(edited)
nice.

when did they add sacred citadel? didn't notice that one before.

so they add them either way even if you didn't beat the average? interesting.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#4kbe2k2Posted 8/6/2013 11:43:16 AM(edited)
Sweet I bought the bundle just for the soundtracks (had all the games already) but I didn't have Sacred Citadel so that's a nice bonus.

*edit* Too bad the bonuses are all one key I would of given the other games away......
#5GiSS88Posted 8/6/2013 11:45:10 AM
kbe2k2 posted...
Sweet I bought the bundle just for the soundtracks (had all the games already) but I didn't have Sacred Citadel so that's a nice bonus.

*edit* Too bad the bonuses are all one key I would of given the other games away......

Same here. I already have Metro and would have liked to give it to a friend. Not a big deal though.
---
PSN: NoJ87
3DS: 3995-6590-2490 *PM if you add me
#6Golden_GonadsPosted 8/6/2013 11:46:44 AM
Grrrr... Other than Sacred Citadel, the expansion for Sacred 2 and the DLC for Saints Row 3 (And Dead Island: Riptide), I already have every game there...
#7BMXJousterPosted 8/6/2013 11:59:12 AM
Killah Priest posted...
nice.

when did they add sacred citadel? didn't notice that one before.

so they add them either way even if you didn't beat the average? interesting.

Yeah. Basically the way the bonus games work is if you donated enough to get a Steam key before they were introduced you get the additional games. The only time you need to beat the average to get the additional games is AFTER they put it up on the site.

They've been doing this for a while now, for a number of the Humble Bundles actually.
---
"I gotta be really careful while shadowboxing though because if I do it enough eventually I'll just defeat the air and then everyone will suffocate."
#8ThePHiLsTeR(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 11:59:20 AM
If you bought the package before the 3 games were added, you get seperate keys for the extra 3 games.

Which leads to my slight problem. I already have metro 2033 and risen 1. Not sure if i should keep the key for sacred citadel or give away.
---
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, 256gb Samsung 840, CM QuickFirePro Brown Switches, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3
#9Killah PriestPosted 8/6/2013 11:59:43 AM
Same here. I already have Metro and would have liked to give it to a friend. Not a big deal though.

me three, but I don't own SR2, Sacred Citadel, or SR3 Full Package (I own the season pass but not the other crap)

if you redeem them do the games come up twice in your library or do they just vanish?
---
#10Killah PriestPosted 8/6/2013 12:00:52 PM
If you bought the package before the 3 games were added, you get seperate keys for the extra 3 games.

yea but not 3 separate, 1 key for all three.
---