This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

firefox 23

#11SinisterSlayPosted 8/7/2013 6:41:05 AM
VIP_Time posted...
SlashmanSG posted...
DGenerateKane posted...
Cyberfox 23. That is all.

For realz brah.

Also I just found out they have an AMD CPU optimized version. Wish I knew that 6 months ago.

Yeah, they just released it recently.

I googled it, it has the same nasty interface firefox has.

Is there any that have a nice interface, with big buttons and full text?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#12ShubPosted 8/7/2013 6:48:26 AM
You mean like this?
http://puu.sh/3VZEb.png
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#13SinisterSlayPosted 8/7/2013 6:50:55 AM
Shub posted...
You mean like this?
http://puu.sh/3VZEb.png

Yeah, how do you make it look like that?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#14ShubPosted 8/7/2013 6:53:44 AM
Assuming you have a stock Firefox, click on the Firebox button in the top left, go to Options, and enable the Menu bar first. Now in the Menu bar, go to View, then Toolbars, then Customize. Just set the dropdown in the bottom left to "Icons and Text". I don't do that in my Firefox but that's all I did to produce the screenshot above.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#15SinisterSlayPosted 8/7/2013 6:56:03 AM(edited)
And can you add the buttons
New
Home
Closed
Close all but current
Close all
Save all
Full screen
block picture
block flash
block script
block popup

Can you move the menus to the right side?

Can you remove the CNN stuff and have the address bar under the tabs instead of on top?
Can you remove the search bar?

Basically, I need a replacement for Avant. As Avant has abandoned the interface I like.

-Edit
Thanks, just need to redownload firefox, as I gave up on it awhile ago.
---
#16ShubPosted 8/7/2013 7:15:30 AM
You can add a bunch of buttons, you'll have to play with it yourself to find out what you can or cannot add. Some of the buttons you're looking for, I get through the Tab Mix Plus addon and a right-click on any tab.
The CNN/BBC stuff are just my own Live Bookmarks, they're just that -- bookmarks -- and you can remove them.
The tabs are already above the address bar in my screenshot. I obfuscated my tabs and bookmarks with black rectangles because I'm at work.
---
-What is best in life?
#17SinisterSlayPosted 8/7/2013 7:17:35 AM
Shub posted...
You can add a bunch of buttons, you'll have to play with it yourself to find out what you can or cannot add. Some of the buttons you're looking for, I get through the Tab Mix Plus addon and a right-click on any tab.
The CNN/BBC stuff are just my own Live Bookmarks, they're just that -- bookmarks -- and you can remove them.
The tabs are already above the address bar in my screenshot. I obfuscated my tabs and bookmarks with black rectangles because I'm at work.

Lucky, I can't upload screenshots at work... every photo site is blocked.
Otherwise I'd show you mine.
---
#18AlexTheNextOnePosted 8/7/2013 8:02:21 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but what's Cyberfox?
---
Read everything, listen to everybody, believe nothing, until you can prove it through your own research. For that is the true mark of intelligence.
#19DGenerateKanePosted 8/7/2013 7:56:25 PM
A 64bit variant of Firefox.
---
http://www.360-hq.com/gamercard-DGenerateKane-0-19.png