This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTX 780 vs Crossfire 7970 ghz edition

#41DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/7/2013 10:35:08 PM
KURRUPTOR posted...
Shebeskii posted...
KURRUPTOR posted...
These results do a great job showing how biased the PCH board is towards Nvidia.

Wouldn't say that. AMD multiGPU was garbage until last week. You can't blame the distrust in AMD's products when AMD built themselves that reputation over many years.

"Since the new drivers, which do you think would perform better?"
Those are the first words of the original post here.

Nvidia fanboys severely lack reading comprehension it seems. He's not asking which you would prefer to buy, or which would be easier to use, or which would cost less, or which performed better last week, or which performed better last year. The question is pretty damn specific, and the answer should be cut and dry. Anyone who voted 780 is either a blatant Nvidia fanboy or they lack reading comprehension... I'm not really sure how anyone can argue against that statement.

The whole theme of this poll seems to be Nvidia fanboys ignoring the question asked just for the sake of favoring Nvidia blindly (or they don't know how to read English properly); and then everyone else that lives in the real world (or understands 3rd grade level English) that votes for the correct answer.

I do understand that you answered very un-biasedly but you can't really argue with the results... something is clearly amiss here, and the clear and obvious answer is that this board is very Nvidia biased since the real world performance tests should suggest that the poll be 100% towards the 7970s.

I'm also not trying to say that AMD doesn't deserve the distrust placed in their products (they had like a 2.5 year run of putting out some really shoddy products and software) but anyone who keeps up-to-date in the tech world should know that AMD has improved by leagues over the last year or so (at least in their GPU department). And since the question specifically states that this poll is in regards to AFTER the drivers came which would perform better it should be an obvious and clear winner... yet somehow the 780 is winning the poll.

---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64