This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CyberPower offered me a free game for taking too long...

#1EshadoPosted 8/6/2013 7:33:35 PM
...what do I choose? - Results (111 votes)
Crysis 3
10.81% (12 votes)
Metro: Last Light
24.32% (27 votes)
Tomb Raider
18.92% (21 votes)
Bioshock Infinite
45.95% (51 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Commence!
---
=P-L=
#2SmoboHashPosted 8/6/2013 7:34:12 PM
bioshock inf or LL depending on how powerful your computer is
#32Dhas_a_MIGRANEPosted 8/6/2013 7:35:22 PM
It's funny because those are all free games they probably got when buying video cards. I would go with Bioshock if you want an fps or Tomb Raider otherwise.
---
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/6/2013 7:41:49 PM
Metro 2033 was a pretty hit or miss game, I can't imagine last light is any different.
Tomb Raider was pretty mediocre overall.
Crysis 3 just wasn't good.

I haven't played Bioshock Infinite, so it gets my vote!
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#5Eshado(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 7:47:46 PM
Up till now I was looking at Tomb Raider to stream/commentate for a couple friends but mediocre huh? How so?
---
=P-L=
#6Kokuei05Posted 8/6/2013 7:53:44 PM
Tomb Raider is a pretty good game albeit really short. The main character gets into a lot of **** and has fun stealthy missions where you need to avoid enemies and pick them off 1 at a time which was pretty cool.

Bioshock Infinite has a really nice art style. There are pacing issues though where it get hectic for a bit then suddenly there's nothing. Then gets hectic and then nothing again. Overall good story; although people like to say the ending is confusing or makes no sense; but if you understand what happens, then it makes perfect sense.

Never played Metro or Crysis 3.
---
http://youtu.be/WbxOaq6_i1Y http://youtu.be/JSJeduG0tAI http://youtu.be/CEZ4P9qnk9c
http://youtu.be/YuScl3VMcoo http://youtu.be/dLa_ryRjC7M
#7ThescyyPosted 8/6/2013 7:57:37 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Metro 2033 was a pretty hit or miss game, I can't imagine last light is any different.
Tomb Raider was pretty mediocre overall.
Crysis 3 just wasn't good.

I haven't played Bioshock Infinite, so it gets my vote!

Last light improved on most of the aspects of the game. I would go with either that or bioshock depending how much you like games like metro.
---
| i7 3930k @ 4.5Ghz | H220 | asrock x79 extreme 9 | 16GB 1600mhz ram | SLI GTX 780 | Samsung 830 256GB SSD | 8TB HDDs | SeaSonic M12II 850 | Fractal design R4 |
#8GarhinderPosted 8/6/2013 8:06:15 PM
Voted LL, just because I don't know about Bioshock Infinite and I liked the first Metro. Crysis 3 is... well, from Crytek. If you like what they do, go for it.

Tomb Raider is mediocre because it simply is average at everything it tries. It's not a bad game. It just isn't good either. It's just my opinion, but if you are interested, here's why I think it is mediocre. I'm talking about Single Player, I have no idea how the MP is because I didn't even care for it.

Story? Had some potential I guess, but it's nothing interesting, outstanding, out the ordinary, or particularly well told. It's just an excuse, like most games, so it's just average there. Not bad, not good.

Characters? Generic. I laughed my ass off when I saw the cast at the beginning of the game. It's your everyday cast of "let's put one of every kind to not offend anyone". They aren't exactly deep or interesting, you won't really care about any of them.

Platforming? I'm no platforming expert so I can't elaborate too much, but it's extremely limited and simple. You will do with the setpieces the developers leave around. You know, get an arrow with a rope to make your own rappel but you can only use it in very specific places.

Shooting? Average. Neither the sound, the "punch" of the guns, or the overall mechanics are particularly good. It's just there.

The upgrades and RPG elements are almost barebones. Extremely simple. They don't suck or anything, they just don't add too much to the game.

The graphics are superb, however.

You can have fun with the game, so if none of the others do it for you, you will at least be entertained for some hours.
#9TimePharaohPosted 8/6/2013 11:43:47 PM
Do you want an actual game? Metro
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#10DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/6/2013 11:59:50 PM
Garhinder posted...
Voted LL, just because I don't know about Bioshock Infinite and I liked the first Metro. Crysis 3 is... well, from Crytek. If you like what they do, go for it.

Tomb Raider is mediocre because it simply is average at everything it tries. It's not a bad game. It just isn't good either. It's just my opinion, but if you are interested, here's why I think it is mediocre. I'm talking about Single Player, I have no idea how the MP is because I didn't even care for it.

Story? Had some potential I guess, but it's nothing interesting, outstanding, out the ordinary, or particularly well told. It's just an excuse, like most games, so it's just average there. Not bad, not good.

Characters? Generic. I laughed my ass off when I saw the cast at the beginning of the game. It's your everyday cast of "let's put one of every kind to not offend anyone". They aren't exactly deep or interesting, you won't really care about any of them.

Platforming? I'm no platforming expert so I can't elaborate too much, but it's extremely limited and simple. You will do with the setpieces the developers leave around. You know, get an arrow with a rope to make your own rappel but you can only use it in very specific places.

Shooting? Average. Neither the sound, the "punch" of the guns, or the overall mechanics are particularly good. It's just there.

The upgrades and RPG elements are almost barebones. Extremely simple. They don't suck or anything, they just don't add too much to the game.

The graphics are superb, however.

You can have fun with the game, so if none of the others do it for you, you will at least be entertained for some hours.

Summed it up pretty well. It's just kind of an all around game that doesn't really try to do anything. Almost like it's afraid to scare people away.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64