This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about the new Logitech G400S mouse

#1pukerPosted 8/6/2013 11:16:22 PM
I know that the recent batch of the regular G400 mice had the angle snapping and the prediction removed, but is this also the case with the new G400S? Also I have heard very nice things about the 2013 Razor Deathadder...what would you guys recommend b/w a G400S and a 2013 DA?
---
Har Har Har...
#2Giblet_EnjoyerPosted 8/7/2013 12:23:29 AM
The G400S has no angle snapping or prediction IIRC.

I wanna know how the G500S' sensor compares to the G500's. I might have to get a new mouse soon to replace my G500 but I might just go with something besides the G500S if it has acceleration.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/katanaman444
Pccouchcoop.com http://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html
#3r0ge00Posted 8/7/2013 6:59:27 AM(edited)
Giblet_Enjoyer posted...
I wanna know how the G500S' sensor compares to the G500's. I might have to get a new mouse soon to replace my G500 but I might just go with something besides the G500S if it has acceleration.

Same sensor.

Also TC, the G400S has the same sensor that the revised G400 had. It's a perfect sensor. For warranty support alone (not that anything should happen), I would opt for the Logitech offering.
#4Killah PriestPosted 8/7/2013 7:36:18 AM
G400s is not a very good mouse.

its shaped funny, looks ugly, the side buttons feel cheap, and the scroll wheel is stiff when rolling and clicking,
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#5Garquille14Posted 8/7/2013 8:05:53 AM(edited)
get whatever looks nicer to your hand
I'd throw the Zowie EC1 in there as an option too

disregard the person who's wrong above me
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#6Killah PriestPosted 8/7/2013 8:29:23 AM
I'm not wrong, its just my opinion on the mouse.

I'm sharing it because maybe if one person would have shared that information they could have saved me buying a mouse that I didn't like at all, sensor isn't the only thing that matters in a mouse.
---
#7puker(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 8:43:31 AM
Does the Zowie EC1 also have a perfect sensor like the DA/G400?
---
Har Har Har...
#8r0ge00Posted 8/7/2013 8:52:54 AM
Killah Priest posted...
I'm sharing it because maybe if one person would have shared that information they could have saved me buying a mouse that I didn't like at all, sensor isn't the only thing that matters in a mouse.

The only thing you shared that couldn't be told from pictures of the mouse is that the side buttons feel cheap (guess you've never used a Deathadder, flimsiest/cheapest side buttons I've ever used) and that the scroll wheel is stiff. The side buttons are anything but cheap and the scroll wheel can be adjusted just like every other mouse in that line (you do have to open the mouse up).
#9Killah PriestPosted 8/7/2013 8:59:04 AM
The only thing you shared that couldn't be told from pictures of the mouse is that the side buttons feel cheap (guess you've never used a Deathadder, flimsiest/cheapest side buttons I've ever used) and that the scroll wheel is stiff. The side buttons are anything but cheap and the scroll wheel can be adjusted just like every other mouse in that line (you do have to open the mouse up).

I disagree, pictures aren't really a good judge of how a mouse feels in your hand, it did look big in the pictures and I knew it was ugly but I didn't realize how bad it would feel in my hand.

Never used the Deathadder, wouldn't touch a razer product even if they paid me to do so.

I know about opening the mouse, it was suggested to me in another topic about the g400s, thats not really a solution its more of a cheap fix.

If you like the mouse thats great I'm not judging you for liking it, just don't expect every single person in the world to like it because people like different things.

The topic creator can decide what to do with the information supplied to them inside of the topic, you don't need to harass my opinion to prove a point.
---
#10r0ge00Posted 8/7/2013 9:03:10 AM
Killah Priest posted...
The topic creator can decide what to do with the information supplied to them inside of the topic, you don't need to harass my opinion to prove a point.

I'm not harassing you. I'm giving a counterpoint your opinion with my own opinion.