This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone ever have this origin problem?

#1_Marka_Ragnos_Posted 8/7/2013 12:25:55 AM(edited)
Trying to reinstall all of my games on the new PC I built. For some reason though, I can't install a single game from Origin. All my Steam and DRM free games installed flawlessly but whenever I try to install a game from Origin it will download 1-2% and then pause and say, "Error 131076, try downloading again in a few minutes". I've looked it up and can't find a single fix for it. If I click resume it resumes where it left off for 1-2 more %. I'm not going to sit at my computer clicking resume one hundred times per game ha.
---
i5 4670k| 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3| EVGA GTX 780|Alienware m17x
"You can't not pool as Zerg" - FatBlackCat
#2WyzeGyePosted 8/7/2013 12:27:19 AM
dumb question... but have you restarted the program or your computer? Delete any files that may have already been downloaded in your Origin games folder and start the download fresh... any difference?
---
http://i.imgur.com/2dhh8tn.gif
http://i.imgur.com/p5EXSiq.jpg
#3_Marka_Ragnos_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 12:29:51 AM
WyzeGye posted...
dumb question... but have you restarted the program or your computer? Delete any files that may have already been downloaded in your Origin games folder and start the download fresh... any difference?

Yeah, unfortunately. I've completely uninstalled Origin a couple times too.
---
#4_Marka_Ragnos_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 9:34:12 AM
This is what origin support had to say when I emailed them, "Run as an administrator". First thing I tried.
---
#5Mystical_NEETPosted 8/7/2013 9:50:22 AM
Try using another connection? (VPN or mobile tethering) If that still doesn't work, try again in a few days - the servers might be bogged down or something.
#6_Marka_Ragnos_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 10:56:58 AM
Mystical_NEET posted...
Try using another connection? (VPN or mobile tethering) If that still doesn't work, try again in a few days - the servers might be bogged down or something.

I would but I really don't have another connection I can use unfortunately. Either Crysis 3 or Battlefield 3 would annihilate my data limit on 4G.
---
#7PraetorXynPosted 8/7/2013 11:00:43 AM
What I would suggest would be going into %appdata% (or possibly %localappdata%) on y our PC and delete any Origin directories you find there. Then uninstall/reinstall again, power cycle your modem (and router, assuming you have one) and try again.

If it doesn't work after all that, I'd just chalk it up as a life lesson for the future.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#8The_Mighty_QuinPosted 8/7/2013 11:18:56 AM
_Marka_Ragnos_ posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...

I would but I really don't have another connection I can use unfortunately. Either Crysis 3 or Battlefield 3 would annihilate my data limit on 4G.

Try a VPN then. There are free ones, but you don't necessarily want to connect to some random Chinese server. Search for CyberGhost VPN, which gives you 1 GB monthly for free service. Not enough to download a game of course, but enough to at least test whether it's an issue with your ISP.
#9_Marka_Ragnos_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 3:00:26 PM
The_Mighty_Quin posted...
_Marka_Ragnos_ posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...

Try a VPN then. There are free ones, but you don't necessarily want to connect to some random Chinese server. Search for CyberGhost VPN, which gives you 1 GB monthly for free service. Not enough to download a game of course, but enough to at least test whether it's an issue with your ISP.

I will try this. Just not sure why only Origin is having issues with my desktop. I was able to download all of my Steam games, GOG games, Blizzard games, hell I even downloaded some Uplay games fine. Just Origin. I was able to get Crysis 3 to download somehow (I was really determined to see my gtx 780 cry trying to max it out at 1440p last night (Had to turn anti aliasing off to get playable frames at very high)).
---
#10dayne195Posted 8/8/2013 12:31:16 AM
Did you try buying them again? That's probably what EA is trying to get you to do.
---
i5-4670k @ 4.3ghz | Hyper 212 EVO | GA-Z87X-UD3H | Gigabyte GTX 770 | 8gb Corsair Vengeance | HAF XM | 250gb Samsung 840 Series SSD | Rosewill Capstone 750M