This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hilarious or ignorant statements that console owners make about the PC

#271sirtonnePosted 8/15/2013 8:31:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#272sirtonnePosted 8/15/2013 8:35:01 AM
I own every major console and a gaming PC but I mainly use PC for indies because consoles have more games I like and local multiplayer for when I have friends over.

PC is not better than consoles, it depends on the gamer, and there is no Master Race, except in the ironic elitist fanboy sense of the word that it was originally intended to be.

I can say PC gamers are the best at something though - being insecure babies more concerned with the state of their PC gaming than just being a fan of games and having fun.

Oops, was this topic about hilarious or ignorant statements? I accidentally posted facts. Sorry!
#273DTM847Posted 8/16/2013 11:14:56 AM
SchoolRumble posted...
DTM847 posted...
SchoolRumble posted...
I'm a 23 year old day trader, sorry I make more than you. Not everyone is as bad off as you are.

Never said I was "bad off" but congratulations on contributing to the arrogant douche stereotype of the PC elitist.

Well I know you aren't well off because you feel the need to classify things as luxury or necessity.

Wow, the only person who would state this as a fact is A) a troll, B) a child, C) dull-witted D) spoiled beyond comprehension, E) an oniomaniac or F) some or all of the above. Even the wealthiest of the wealthy (see: CEO, royalty, etc.) are able to make the distinction between "needs" and "wants".

Regardless of which option describes you, your latter comment added an immeasurably greater weight to the negative stereotypes associated with PC gamers than even your former comment.
---
"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong." - Mordin Solus
PSN ID: Danimals847 | Steam ID: Danimals847
#274DiviDudePosted 8/16/2013 11:19:59 AM
There are people who haven't put SchoolRumble on their ignore lists yet? Odd.
#275chuchumyrocketPosted 8/16/2013 11:33:24 AM
Knight2520 posted...
Ningishzida posted...
"There's no difference between 30fps and 60fps, are you crazy!?"

This along with the "You can't even tell the difference between 1080p and 720p, they are both HD!!!!" are always hilarious.

sig is relevant.

same
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."
#276janemba8888(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 10:53:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#277SirisS-G-PPosted 8/20/2013 11:03:29 AM
sirtonne posted...
I own every major console and a gaming PC but I mainly use PC for indies because consoles have more games I like and local multiplayer for when I have friends over.

PC is not better than consoles, it depends on the gamer, and there is no Master Race, except in the ironic elitist fanboy sense of the word that it was originally intended to be.

I can say PC gamers are the best at something though - being insecure babies more concerned with the state of their PC gaming than just being a fan of games and having fun.

Oops, was this topic about hilarious or ignorant statements? I accidentally posted facts. Sorry!

Talk about irony.
#278jubjub_Posted 8/20/2013 4:17:36 PM
SchoolRumble posted...
DTM847 posted...
kill2this posted...
DTM847 posted...
. Regardless of which platform you prefer, it says something about you when your sig is the hardware setup in your PC

I find it easier to get tech advice if I have a problem, instead of having to post specs for other users to help they're already there.

How often do you have problems with your PC setup? I've built 3 PCs and never had to post my specs for the world to fix some problem. Unfortunately your statement reinforces the idea console gamers have that PC gaming is too much of a hassle.

SchoolRumble posted...
If a $2000 computer (something that you'll use every day) is alot for you, you've made too many wrong choices growing up.

Only somebody who has either not yet grown up or is living a charmed life with unlimited financial resources would say something like this. $2000 is close to 3 mortgage payments on my house so I would say that is definitely a lot for a luxury item.

I'm a 23 year old day trader, sorry I make more than you. Not everyone is as bad off as you are.

Hahaha, that's one of the best things I have ever read.

I find anyone who feels the need to publicly air how much they make online (especially on gamefaqs of all places) is either 1 completely and utterly full of **** (imo the most likey option) or is so incredibly insecure that they pray for a response from an unknown person on a message board to validate their sad little life.

I'll puy my money on option 1 thanks Eddie.
#279fakewarsPosted 8/22/2013 5:18:51 AM
Need more opinion
---
"The heads of peasants are much better as footballs."
~Ningishzida
#280janemba8888(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 4:14:46 PM
bump
---
woosh