This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hilarious or ignorant statements that console owners make about the PC

#301Snuckie7Posted 8/29/2013 10:05:19 AM
pothocket posted...
What I'm doing here is pointing out the flawed logic in acting like it's free play online with a PC when, in reality, it costs nearly the same as a Live user. I'm also pointing out that the difference is so small and we all pay different amounts to be online anyways so it's very possible that people using Live might actually paying less than you are to play online.

I didn't realize buying Live gave you free/discounted internet too. How does that work out?
---
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W
#302DerPancakePosted 8/29/2013 10:07:22 AM
Snuckie7 posted...
pothocket posted...
What I'm doing here is pointing out the flawed logic in acting like it's free play online with a PC when, in reality, it costs nearly the same as a Live user. I'm also pointing out that the difference is so small and we all pay different amounts to be online anyways so it's very possible that people using Live might actually paying less than you are to play online.

I didn't realize buying Live gave you free/discounted internet too. How does that work out?

Yeah wtf, if I used live I would have to pay my 35 dollars for internet, as well as the 60 dollars for a cost of 95.
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
#303pothocketPosted 8/29/2013 10:09:59 AM
DerPancake posted...
Snuckie7 posted...
pothocket posted...

Yeah wtf, if I used live I would have to pay my 35 dollars for internet, as well as the 60 dollars for a cost of 95.

You pay $35 for a years worth of internet? Please tell me you're not comparing a years worth of live to a month's worth of internet...
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#304DerPancakePosted 8/29/2013 10:13:44 AM
pothocket posted...
DerPancake posted...
Snuckie7 posted...
pothocket posted...

You pay $35 for a years worth of internet? Please tell me you're not comparing a years worth of live to a month's worth of internet...

I have contacts.
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
#305steveboblarryPosted 8/29/2013 10:45:31 AM
pothocket posted...
steveboblarry posted...
MakeHate posted...
These topics always come across as reassurance topics. Like the PC crowd need to affirm to each other that they are still "cool" or something.

Its not like the console crowd does anything like that either. oh wait.....

Actually they don't. I can't speak for the PS3 board but the 360 board doesn't make circle jerk reassurance topics that they are smart and everyone else is dumb. The PC board, however, sees a lot of those.

Lol, why dont you browse to the ps4 and xbone boards
---
Chief Keef makes music for people who spin around in circles to get dizzy
#306pothocketPosted 8/29/2013 11:07:08 AM
DerPancake posted...
pothocket posted...
DerPancake posted...
Snuckie7 posted...
pothocket posted...

I have contacts.

Well, check your prescription because you must be reading your bill wrong.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson