This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A few questions regarding Saints Row 4 (SR4)

#1ghostwarrior79Posted 8/11/2013 11:45:35 PM
Here are my questions

1. will it work on my system (I'm happy to play on low) I want good FPS.

Win 7 home premium
nvidia 9500m gs graphics card
intel t7500 2.2 ghz processor
monitor resolution @ 1360x768
3 gb RAM

I could play crysis 2 on low (stone age low)

2. Is it okay if a Christian plays SR4??? Anything anti-Christian in this game? I just wanna get this game so I can leap across buildings and customize stuff.

3. HOW in-depth is the character customization

4. Is there an offline co-op for the pc version (I have a controller)

5. AM I FORCED to do the missions, OR can I just free roam and do insane things without having to worry about missions??? I'm not a story geek/freak.

6. ON a scale of 1 to 10 (1 very easy and 10 very difficult) HOW easy is it to mod this game?

7. Wat is the difference between the inaug station and the customization options in the game?

8. IS THERE any blood gore or dismemberments in this game? If so, can you turn it OFF?

9. Can I customize/download vehicles and weapons?

10. Will I unlock STUFF if I play through the missions?

That's it for now (I guess)

BYE and THANKS IN ADVANCE
---
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOU ARE 100% SURE AND PROUD ABOUT IT, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG! BATTLEFIELD 4 PATRIOT
#2Ep1taph303Posted 8/11/2013 11:47:45 PM
This game is not for you. And your computer will explode trying to run it. Good day sir.
---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/
#3Cool_Dude667Posted 8/11/2013 11:48:25 PM
Not sure if serious...
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#4ein311Posted 8/11/2013 11:52:40 PM
1. probably gonna run like poop, if at all

2. if you have to ask this question, then no. Although you do call yourself a "Battlefield 4 Patriot" so I'm guessing you play a lot of Battlefield. So... gratuitous realistic violence is cool with you. Well, SR3 was pretty heavy on sexuality, sarcasm, comic violence, etc. Oh, and you can wield a giant sex toy as a weapon. So.

3. if it's anything like SR3, there's tons of stuff to customize. You can go to the Saint's Row website and download the creation station and make your character.

4. No idea.

5. You can do whatever you want, but if you want to unlock more stuff you'll want to do missions.

6. Sounds like Volition is really open to community modding, so I hope it'll be easy to mod.

7. More stuff to unlock/buy when the game comes out (if it's anything like SR3). The creation station is just there to show off the customization features.

8. Lots of blood. Probably no option to turn it off. But why would you care? Battlefield games are pretty heavy on the violence.

9. Vehicle customization in SR3 was pretty good, so I'd imagine it would be in 4.

10. Yea.
---
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations
#5akuma634Posted 8/12/2013 12:03:11 AM(edited)
Assuming this isn't a really lame joke attempt. I'd imagine you could run the game well. The "I'm a Christian can I play this game" thing is a big cliche on forums. No game is making you sacrifice babies to Satan. This is just a foul mouth protagonist in a very absurd "gangsta" influenced world who is trying to take Earth back from hostile aliens. There will be plenty of sex jokes and dirty words but it's not like people are going to run around making fun of religion. Character customization is mostly in the Inauguration Station, creating a character outside of it doesn't give you clothing options (you dress like the president by default until you buy new clothes.) There's also a bunch of new clothes you can buy and unlock through game. You need to do the first couple missions to establish the setting and after that you're in the open world. Co-op is online only. They are releasing SDK for Saints Row 2,3, and 4 at some point to make it easier for modders but no date has been announced yet. The violence goes as far people exploding with certain weapons, just a big blood explosion. Other than that it's shooting somebody dead or knocking them crazy far. It's not Postal 2, you can't hack off limbs. But the violence has no off switch, plus the last game offered a sex toy to beat people with so you know what to expect. Nearly every car can be heavily customized and saved into your garage (with unlimited storage) but you can't customize anything that flies. Missions and side activities always unlock stuff, new clothes from mastering some activities, new weapons and powers from story missions, and so on.
#6Broccoli92Posted 8/12/2013 12:11:06 AM(edited)
1. Maybe it will on all settings set a very low.

2. No idea

3. It's the same as Saints Row The Third but there's a lot more of stuff added in

4. Yes only LAN that is what i heard from other people.

5. Pretty much the same. you can do whatever you want

6. Not sure yet.

7. Inauguration Station is just a demo of Character Customization on SR IV.

8. Yes there will be gore. but i don't see any head exploding or and body parts.

9. Yup you can customize your weapons and vehicles on this game. As for downloading vehicles, Only if SR IV mod tools are officially out! then you can mod all those in your game.

10. Just like any other games. Of course you will unlock stuff as you play the game.
---
Intel i5 3470 3.20GHz | Sapphire HD 7850 2GB | 8GB RAM | Asrock Z77 PRO3 |WD 1TB| PSU 650w Enermax
#7Knight2520Posted 8/12/2013 12:31:35 AM
It is a lame joke attempt, if you've seen this guy's other topics in the past.
---
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6451/onyxsig.jpg
#8blakegallowayPosted 8/12/2013 2:37:38 AM
Is this the same guy who couldn't play Shin Megami Tensei IV anymore because he started dating a conservative Christian?
#9ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 6:00:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 6:08:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]