This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows

#21InterfusorPosted 8/12/2013 1:04:48 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
dekou posted...
Oh, this one looks pretty good. I've always wanted a good TMNT game.

The comic book cutscenes aren't of Max Payne quality, but this is an XBLA title, so...

Where have you been man? TMNT: Turtles in Time is a wonderful game. Have you not played it?

Haha yes. The best part of that game is when you throw foot soldiers into the screen!
---
I am not economically viable.
#22sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 1:15:55 PM
Interfusor posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
dekou posted...
Oh, this one looks pretty good. I've always wanted a good TMNT game.

The comic book cutscenes aren't of Max Payne quality, but this is an XBLA title, so...

Where have you been man? TMNT: Turtles in Time is a wonderful game. Have you not played it?

Haha yes. The best part of that game is when you throw foot soldiers into the screen!

mode 7 ftw
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#23MrXGamerPosted 8/12/2013 1:42:45 PM
Gameplay looks good, but the almost infinite enemies in each room will make it very repetitive, especially when the human enemies don't die easy. The arcade game threw almost infinite numbers too, but you could kill them in two hits so it never got boring. Speaking of which, they should release the enhanced version of arcade game on Steam. It was up on XBLA a long time ago with online co-op, leaderboards and achievements, but then they removed it for whatever reason.
---
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Crucial m4 SSD | Blu-ray | Win 7 x64