This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CDPR confirms Witcher 3 Reveal Tomorrow

#1NfuzedXGamerPosted 8/12/2013 5:03:42 PM
On my facebook page i subscribed to CDPR (Witcher 3 wild hunt) page, it showed a photo of the witcher 3 symbol with a countdown timer 1 day 21 hours, it says in text (What could this mean) my honest speculation is the entire gameplay demo will go public tomorrow.
#2Orestes417Posted 8/12/2013 5:05:47 PM
Seriously hope they don't screw it up with this open world nonsense.
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#3lionheart5656Posted 8/12/2013 5:07:23 PM
Announcement of an announcement.

This world has got some serious issues.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#4BendoHendoPosted 8/12/2013 5:10:01 PM
The Witcher 3 is going to be Gothic 3 all over again. CDPR doesn't have the budget or experience to make an open-world game on the scale of Skyrim.

--
#5NfuzedXGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 5:37:19 PM
Nobody will truly know until its shown, im thinking the games gonna be huge absolutely epic, Skyrim had a beautiful and IMO, deep and somewhat dynamic open world, and it was huge. But skyrims combat and overall gameplay was buggy as hell even on pc, and it wasnt polished in the least. 6/10 for me dlc included, but its world was vast and even stunning at times.

Witcher 3 will be polished but i too anticipate to see what exactly this open world presents.
#6pfantzypantzPosted 8/12/2013 5:37:55 PM
Hype
#7zerooo0Posted 8/12/2013 5:44:31 PM
Where do you see this TC? I was on their Facebook page & saw nothing confirming any gameplay reveal tomorrow.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#8NingishzidaPosted 8/12/2013 8:08:14 PM(edited)
awh yeah, ignoring three users in this topic. must be the CDPR fanbaby casual cru.

But another CDPR announcement, i can't wait! i hope they can top their absurd lies and boast hard like they done in the past, so i can add to this embarrassing list:

On TW1: We will redefine RPGs!!! (it didn't redefine a single thing about RPGs)
On TW2: It will have combat like Dark Souls!!! (ended up being combat clunkfest fail of the ages, which not even a heavy overhaul that was released not long ago could fix)
On TW3: We will combine story driven and open-world RPGs... for the first time!!! (already been done, noobzies)
On Cyberpunk 2077: It will set a new standard in science fiction RPGs!!! (like teh noobs could ever top DEx and SS2)

lolyeah
---
Survivor of countless moderations, 3 suspensions and 2 purgatories.
#9_Marka_Ragnos_Posted 8/12/2013 8:07:25 PM
Ningishzida posted...
awh yeah, ignoring three users in this topic. must be the CDPR fanbaby casual cru.

But another CDPR announcement, i can't wait! i hope they can top their absurd lies and boast hard like they done in the past, so i can add to this embarrassing list:

On TW2: It will have combat like Dark Souls!!! (combat clunkfest fail of the ages)
On TW3: We will combine story driven and open-world RPGs... for the first time!!! (already been done, noobzies)
On Cyberpunk 2077: It will set a new standard in science fiction RPGs!!! (like teh noobs could ever top DEx and SS2)

lolyeah

lol this guy
---
i5 4670k| 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3| EVGA GTX 780|Alienware m17x
"You can't not pool as Zerg" - FatBlackCat
#10GreenMage7Posted 8/12/2013 8:08:39 PM
Ningishzida posted...

On TW2: It will have combat like Dark Souls!!! (combat clunkfest fail of the ages)

lolyeah

If I could "like" a post on GameFAQs, I would "like" this post.