This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So My Father Just got an Original Copy of Baldur's Gate with All Pieces Included

#1blt123SengPosted 8/13/2013 3:48:34 PM
80/80

He got it with a box of random games from some estate sale, and did not know what it was.

So what should I do with it?
---
"What will I do if everything goes ALL DIGITAL, easy GO OFF THE GRID." - RKOMe2011
#2daemon_danPosted 8/13/2013 3:50:55 PM
display it somewhere? Install it and play it?
---
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
#3blt123Seng(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 3:57:12 PM
daemon_dan posted...
display it somewhere? Install it and play it?

Maybe, never had much of an interest in it though. Never been all that into more classic styled WRPGs.
---
"What will I do if everything goes ALL DIGITAL, easy GO OFF THE GRID." - RKOMe2011
#4daemon_danPosted 8/13/2013 3:59:20 PM
Considering you can get it for like 8 bucks brand new right now. And yes I'm talking about the old one in the box, there's nothing much to DO with it. If you have a destructive urge you could smash it?
---
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
#5MonkeymagePosted 8/13/2013 4:00:24 PM
It's not worth anything, soooooooooo post about it on a message board I guess?
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#6McDoodPosted 8/13/2013 4:16:19 PM
I'll take it off your hands.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/whipper raptr.com/Whipper
#7blt123Seng(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 4:24:24 PM(edited)
McDood posted...
I'll take it off your hands.

Not sure how I would get it to you. I would not mind giving it away though. Like I said, I am not sure what to do with it. Can't sell it for much and not much of an interest in playing it.
---
#8NingishzidaPosted 8/13/2013 5:20:05 PM
blt123Seng posted...
Not sure how I would get it to you. I would not mind giving it away though. Like I said, I am not sure what to do with it. Can't sell it for much and not much of an interest in playing it.

it seems to be causing you great heartache and anguish, not knowing what to do with it. this is why i tell ppl nothing is free in this world, you pay for it one way or another.

just throw it in the bin and forget you ever had it.
---
Survivor of countless moderations, 3 suspensions and 2 purgatories.
#9kelemvorPosted 8/13/2013 5:32:40 PM
I remember having that in 1999. Isn't it like a book with 7 or 8 CD-ROM discs in it? I remember they left an empty pocket in the back so you can put your Tales of the Sword Coast expansion disc in it.
---
Kelemvor Lyonsbane
#10KurenoPosted 8/13/2013 6:20:35 PM
kelemvor posted...
I remember having that in 1999. Isn't it like a book with 7 or 8 CD-ROM discs in it? I remember they left an empty pocket in the back so you can put your Tales of the Sword Coast expansion disc in it.

5 discs with a 6th slot for TotSC. I checked my copy just now because boredom. Later prints knocked it down to 3 discs, I believe.
---
Loading new signature. Please wait.