This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have to give it to EA for this Humble Bundle...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I have to give it to EA for this Humble Bundle...

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#51
Origin > Steam
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt

User Info: Garquill

Garquill
3 years ago#52
lionheart5656 posted...

Actually most money in charities goes to hiring staff, employees, and CEOs.

this varies radically for each charity

some only give 10% to charity
while some give 90%
while some 100%
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein

User Info: TheFeshPince

TheFeshPince
3 years ago#53
Garquille14 posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

Actually most money in charities goes to hiring staff, employees, and CEOs.

this varies radically for each charity

some only give 10% to charity
while some give 90%
while some 100%

I give 100% of Origin Sims 3 keys to charity. So, let's go. Give me a key.
http://i.imgur.com/J0lvB6S.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/DoHj9yA.jpg | http://youtu.be/YXkx-PSwbG4

User Info: BIGGESTPS3FAN

BIGGESTPS3FAN
3 years ago#54
JKatarn posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
I give props to them because they are giving every penny of it to charity and they didn't just give you s***ty games, they gave you AAA stuff.

Just because a game doesn't have AAA production values doesn't make it crap (conversely, just because a game has lower-end graphics/is independently produced doesn't make it good either). Then again, by your username I imagine this is probably falling on deaf ears.

Uh, okay. Please tell me where I mentioned production value. I was talking about AAA quality. Nice try though. I especially liked the part where you pointed out that because of my username, what you say is "falling on deaf ears."

MercurysMessage posted...
JKatarn posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
I give props to them because they are giving every penny of it to charity and they didn't just give you s***ty games, they gave you AAA stuff.

Just because a game doesn't have AAA production values doesn't make it crap (conversely, just because a game has lower-end graphics/is independently produced doesn't make it good either). Then again, by your username I imagine this is probably falling on deaf ears.

Judging by his username?! Ps3 graphics were never good compared to PC, and ps3 has a lot of good games from indie devs. So what? Lol

I'm glad someone else saw the stupidity in that remark.
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
3 years ago#55
If they want me to buy their bundle, they need to do better than:

-Shooter
-Shooter
-Shooter with Parkour
-Shooter
-Driving
-Shooter
-Shooter

Seriously, how about some freaking variety?
My movie and gaming room: http://imgur.com/a/IjWr1
My pets: http://imgur.com/a/P9VGU

User Info: BIGGESTPS3FAN

BIGGESTPS3FAN
3 years ago#56
Nicodimus posted...
If they want me to buy their bundle, they need to do better than:

-Shooter
-Shooter
-Shooter with Parkour
-Shooter
-Driving
-Shooter
-Shooter

Seriously, how about some freaking variety?

Shouldn't Mirror's Edge be parkour with shooting?
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD

User Info: Conker

Conker
3 years ago#57
While I'm not a hater or even care about EA as a company (whether it be in a negative or positive spin)...I will agree with the posters talking about this being a PR thing. They'll probably be able to use whatever the amount they donate as a tax write-off anyways, so in turn that money is actually going to them >_<

Regardless, if these few posters are going around saying this in every topic, it does get annoying. I haven't noticed though, as this is the only recent Humble Bundle topic I've entered.
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
3 years ago#58
Conker posted...
While I'm not a hater or even care about EA as a company (whether it be in a negative or positive spin)...I will agree with the posters talking about this being a PR thing. They'll probably be able to use whatever the amount they donate as a tax write-off anyways, so in turn that money is actually going to them >_<

Regardless, if these few posters are going around saying this in every topic, it does get annoying. I haven't noticed though, as this is the only recent Humble Bundle topic I've entered.

I've only said it in this topic.
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I have to give it to EA for this Humble Bundle...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived