This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Origin Humble Bundle

#1McPoonPosted 8/14/2013 3:59:01 PM
Hey guys, I just bought the bundle and usually it shows up on my account page, but this time all I got was a receipt from paypal.. but no email from humble bundle, nor did it bring me to the page to get the keys and it's not on my account? Any idea how I can get them?
#2McPoon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 4:02:20 PM
I even just used their key resender on the support page and in the email it still doesn't show the origin bundle as bought..
#3ShubPosted 8/14/2013 4:04:20 PM
My guess is it's a popular bundle and their servers are struggling to cope with the demand.
Origin's servers that handle redeeming codes are down, too.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#4McPoon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 4:06:52 PM
So you think it'll pop up on my humble account soon?
#5ShubPosted 8/14/2013 4:07:37 PM
It did for me when I bought it a few hours ago, I expect it will for you, too. If not, contact HB support, they'll just need your PayPal receipt, which you said you received.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#6McPoon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 4:08:09 PM
Alright, thank you. I'll wait a bit before doing anything.
#7TerantatekPosted 8/14/2013 4:09:07 PM
McPoon posted...
Alright, thank you. I'll wait a bit before doing anything.

dont worry right now. if worst comes to worst im sure someone will buy it for you.
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#8OmniNakagoPosted 8/14/2013 4:15:58 PM
I just bought it and didn't receive a key either. I'll check again when I get home later.
---
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen
#9McPoon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 4:53:03 PM
They updated my account, thanks guys.