This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where can I get a decent business desktop computer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Where can I get a decent business desktop computer?

User Info: SirLezdain

SirLezdain
3 years ago#1
I told my mom I would help her get a desktop computer for work but it seems like everywhere I go I run into premades with frivolous junk on it that inflates the price. She doesn't need anything special, just needs to be able to have a dual display. Can anyone recommend me a tower or a website where I can build one? Any recommended specs?
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: zerodefect

zerodefect
3 years ago#2
goo.gl/nDCIft
i5 3570k@4.7GHz, Antec Kulher H2O 920, SLI EVGA GTX670's, GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H, 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis, XFX Pro750W Core PSU

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#3
If you want to build it, go to pcpartpicker.com and pick some parts within whatever budget you have.
Otherwise, you could look at business-oriented desktops from HP, Dell (OptiPlex) or Lenovo (ThinkCentre).
What is your budget?
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: urtv

urtv
3 years ago#4
Dell (OptiPlex) and Lenovo (ThinkCentre) are the most popular where i work at.can support dual monitors
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Where can I get a decent business desktop computer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived