This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pewdiepie's Humble Weekly sale has the lowest average I've seen in a while.

#11nintend0Fan46Posted 8/15/2013 4:23:24 PM
01Philip01 posted...
Quote:All zings at an obnoxious LPer and his obnoxious fans aside, I think the only one that hasn't been in a Humble before is The Showdown Effect, which has more or less slipped entirely under the radar.

He picked some good games, mind, and I'd say the bundle is worth picking up for people who don't have them, but yeah, can't say I'm surprised between the source and the selection that it's not made too big a splash.

@Zohar_Metatron

Doubt he got to choose the gsmes

It says he handpicked them.
---
FGoAT Abbreviated: OoT, LttP, MM, EB, TF2, DE:HR, SSBB, SMG2, CoH, KNiD, SMW2:YI, P2, MK:DD, PW:AA, SC:CT, BK, L4D2, MP5, KI:U, MPT, 007:EoN, SC2, PM:TTYD...
#12BDSMPosted 8/15/2013 4:37:11 PM
I have 3 of those games from previous bundles. (pretty sure 2 from actual humble bundles/weeklies)
---
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
#13R i c kPosted 8/15/2013 4:51:59 PM
I'll pay a cent just because his face is all over the page. There should be laws against catering to lolsorandum-loving 10 year olds.
---
i5-2500k@4.5Ghz, XFX Radeon HD 6870, ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3, 2x8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600, Crucial M4 64GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD, XFX Pro650W Core, Corsair 650D
#14mjc0961Posted 8/17/2013 12:25:26 PM
01Philip01 posted...
Quote:All zings at an obnoxious LPer and his obnoxious fans aside, I think the only one that hasn't been in a Humble before is The Showdown Effect, which has more or less slipped entirely under the radar.

He picked some good games, mind, and I'd say the bundle is worth picking up for people who don't have them, but yeah, can't say I'm surprised between the source and the selection that it's not made too big a splash.

@Zohar_Metatron

Doubt he got to choose the gsmes

"Pay what you want for awesome games personally selected by PewDiePie."

"Five games handpicked by PewDiePie."
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.