This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
2 years ago#1
will be posted shortly. this is on origin
---
RIP Max: XBL: LOTRsolidsnake
i5-3570k | GIGABYTE GA-Z77-HD3 | GIGABYTE Radeon 7970 3GB | 16GB G.skill Ripjaws X | Corsair HX750 | 120 GB HyperX SSD | 2TB HDD
2 years ago#2
A4F7-9RP6-TAC4-Y8T7-URJS
---
RIP Max: XBL: LOTRsolidsnake
i5-3570k | GIGABYTE GA-Z77-HD3 | GIGABYTE Radeon 7970 3GB | 16GB G.skill Ripjaws X | Corsair HX750 | 120 GB HyperX SSD | 2TB HDD
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
2 years ago#5
I love how a guy posts a free key for a free game, and instead of so much as a thank you, two moochers come in and ask the guy for a damn key for another game. Welcome to Gamefaqs.

Add to the fact that you can get the game for one lousy dollar in addition to a ton of others, and I have to question your morals along with your very existence as a human being.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992
2 years ago#6
Quote:I love how a guy posts a free key for a free game, and instead of so much as a thank you, two moochers come in and ask the guy for a damn key for another game. Welcome to Gamefaqs.
@EternalNether

Yeah it's pretty messed up. You're doing a good thing TC. I didn't take it but thanks anyway TC.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
2 years ago#7
EternalNether posted...
I love how a guy posts a free key for a free game, and instead of so much as a thank you, two moochers come in and ask the guy for a damn key for another game. Welcome to Gamefaqs.

This would piss me off if i were Tc.
---
|Asus Z77|Two 1Gb 7850 HIS XFire| 1866 8Gb G.skill| i5 3570K 3.4Ghz
Steam: Lyokofanatic[G77F] "Fact and fiction, where do you draw the line?"
2 years ago#8
lololol I got a spare BF3 key........... Why don't you guys donate money to charity you selfish b********
2 years ago#9
No I don't have a spare bf3 key. As for the rest of you, thank you. More to come

Did someone grab it. I didn't see anyone post that they did.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQS 1.11. Seriously, this is an amazing iPhone app. Get it!
2 years ago#10
LOTRsolidsnake posted...
No I don't have a spare bf3 key. As for the rest of you, thank you. More to come

Did someone grab it. I didn't see anyone post that they did.

You probably won't, either. Another key feature of GameFAQs. When a free key is given, whoever snatches it never bothers to come back and say thank you.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived