This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Getting sick of Firefox, does Chrome have a decent script blocker?

#11GreenMage7Posted 8/15/2013 9:18:52 PM
ThunderPotato posted...
I'm getting the impression there's no such thing as a safe and stable browser then. I want to be able to block individual scripts, not site wide. That's useless.

There are tons of safe and stable browsers. You don't need No Script for that. It's kind of troubling that you think you do. I don't know why you won't try the Firefox derivatives but oh well. Browsers in general are safer than they have ever been.

If you *need* No Script, then you have to use Firefox or a different browser based on it's source code compatible with it's add-ons like the two listed above. Sorry, that's life.
#12Mystical_NEETPosted 8/15/2013 9:23:47 PM
Guess what TC:

Noscript has never saved you from getting a virus. Seeing an ad, maybe, but that's about it. Perhaps the real issue here is why Firefox is crashing so much on your machine.
#13ThunderPotato(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 9:43:59 PM
Mystical_NEET posted...
Guess what TC:

Noscript has never saved you from getting a virus. Seeing an ad, maybe, but that's about it. Perhaps the real issue here is why Firefox is crashing so much on your machine.

Eh, please don't answer if you have no idea what you're talking about, thanks. I'm just going to close this topic, I didn't know PCH was this ignorant.
---
http://jgpgaming.tumblr.com/
#14The_Mighty_QuinPosted 8/15/2013 9:48:10 PM
Baby want a bottle?
#15Mystical_NEETPosted 8/15/2013 9:51:37 PM
ThunderPotato posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...
Guess what TC:

Eh, please don't answer if you have no idea what you're talking about, thanks. I'm just going to close this topic, I didn't know PCH was this ignorant.

Pretty funny coming from a guy who claims Cyberfox is obscure and Pale Moon is uesless.
#16ThunderPotato(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 9:58:39 PM
Mystical_NEET posted...
ThunderPotato posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...
Guess what TC:

Pretty funny coming from a guy who claims Cyberfox is obscure and Pale Moon is uesless.

Cyberfox is obscure and I called the noscript like addons for Chrome useless. Maybe if you spent your time reading rather than acting out after a bit of rejection, you could contribute to this topic a bit better.

Any niche Firefox derivative browser is going to be obscure, most people don't even know they can use something besides IE. Maybe it is fairly well known in the techie crowd, but I wouldn't know because Firefox was fine until recently.
---
http://jgpgaming.tumblr.com/