This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Here's the REAL bundle deal: Every DnD game for $26 on GOG this weekend!

#1BendoHendoPosted 8/15/2013 10:45:17 PM
Don't miss out!

http://www.gog.com/promo/dnd_gems

--
#2daemon_danPosted 8/15/2013 10:46:49 PM
Seen it way cheaper. Yawn
---
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
#3TivorPosted 8/15/2013 11:01:37 PM
It sucks that the discount rate is on a sliding scale. I just want one or two from the list at $5-6, not the entire thing at $26.

I mean, it's still a great deal, but the recent Humble Bundles have really skewed our perception of deals. >_>
---
Vin Scully, Herge, Ray K. Metzker, Arakawa Hiromu, Mori Kaoru, Steve Jobs, Miyazaki Hayao, Walt Disney, Depeche Mode, John Stockton. RESPECT.
#4x_stevey_xPosted 8/15/2013 11:06:17 PM
daemon_dan posted...
Seen it way cheaper. Yawn
#5nightshadeAPosted 8/16/2013 3:04:38 AM
not bad but theres no ssi games si it fails a bit also the atari sale a week or 2 ago had most of these on it

Oh and yes you can pick and choose which ones ya want ya dont have to buy them all
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free"neworder
"mr zurkon dosent shoot and ask questions later asking questions is stupid
#6sauruschamp1Posted 8/16/2013 3:09:09 AM
got the bundle during the summer sale. installed baldurs gate 1 and 2 with the bgt mod and loved every second of it.
---
Xbox GT: Zarosian SteamID: Zarosio 3DS ID: 1848-2118-1570
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde
#7TivorPosted 8/16/2013 3:18:42 AM
nightshadeA posted...
Oh and yes you can pick and choose which ones ya want ya dont have to buy them all

Yeah, but the discount rate goes down the toilet if you do that.
---
Vin Scully, Herge, Ray K. Metzker, Arakawa Hiromu, Mori Kaoru, Steve Jobs, Miyazaki Hayao, Walt Disney, Depeche Mode, John Stockton. RESPECT.