This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guys stop giving away bundle keys

#31Mystical_NEETPosted 8/16/2013 7:40:43 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...
In this situation the minimal benefit to humanity (positive for me) doesn't outweigh the benefit to EA (negative for me). I'd rather see EA fail and people donate of their own free will rather than for games - especially if they're going to be hypocritical and judge others for "stealing from charity" like you (which I found quite offensive).

Just curious, how much do you donate regularly to charity when you're not getting anything in return? Not responding until you answer each part of my post.

Fantastic. Let's keep it that way.

I lied, I will respond if you can just answer that question at the end. But I will take your silence as a response too. :P
#32Digital StormPosted 8/16/2013 7:40:46 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...
In this situation the minimal benefit to humanity (positive for me) doesn't outweigh the benefit to EA (negative for me). I'd rather see EA fail and people donate of their own free will rather than for games - especially if they're going to be hypocritical and judge others for "stealing from charity" like you (which I found quite offensive).

Just curious, how much do you donate regularly to charity when you're not getting anything in return? Not responding until you answer each part of my post.

One could only dream. It's obvious from previous topics that he's not only ignorant but also a troll. Best ignored.
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
#33Ch3wy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 7:42:31 AM
Digital Storm posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...

One could only dream. It's obvious from previous topics that he's not only ignorant but also a troll. Best ignored.

TBH I'm surprised he's not banned already. He's an alt of another banned account after all.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#34acehunter71Posted 8/16/2013 8:34:59 AM
Mystical_NEET posted...
Yeah, we're only $100 away from curing cancer and rescuing another homeless child!

Lol get real TC. These charities are things you donate to in order to feel good about yourself, not actually make a difference. Your money is going to the salary of the charity employees.

You're disgusting. Your attitude destroys the foundation of a successful society. Spread your cancer somewhere else.
---
~Spaceballs The Signature~
May your Schwartz be with you...which is coincidentally smaller than my Schwartz. I just hope you "handle it" well!
#35Mystical_NEETPosted 8/16/2013 9:26:31 AM
acehunter71 posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...
Yeah, we're only $100 away from curing cancer and rescuing another homeless child!

Lol get real TC. These charities are things you donate to in order to feel good about yourself, not actually make a difference. Your money is going to the salary of the charity employees.

You're disgusting. Your attitude destroys the foundation of a successful society. Spread your cancer somewhere else.

Funny thing, I think Ch3wy actually admitted that the only reason he "donated" is for free games.
#36RavenoussdPosted 8/16/2013 9:30:19 AM
Mystical_NEET posted...
IronSasquatch posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...

Yeah, because $4.8 million doesn't make any difference at all. >_>

Perhaps it does or will somehow. But we have no way of verifying that, so as far as we're concerned we are basically gambling our money on humanity.

"Yeah, this Humble Bundle's gonna be the one that cures cancer and stops gay lynching in Russia"

I mean seriously? Money is not the solution to all of life's problems.

in our society.....money....lol...is the solution to EVERY PROBLEM.........(well besides like...well death....)
---
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
#37RainIsMyDrugPosted 8/16/2013 10:34:28 AM
Mystical_NEET posted...
So you guys think each cent brings us one step closer to a cure? Because if that's true we should be able to quantify exactly how much money needs to be spent to cure cancer.

Otherwise, you admit that it's not cut-and-dry and every key giveaway is NOT a "lost piece of research" (just like every pirated game is not a "lost sale"). And you should seriously rethink yourselves before criticizing people who are smart with their money.

One cent is better then No cent
#38Knight2520Posted 8/16/2013 10:48:39 AM
we stop people from smoking and doing things that lead to it in the first place?

Let's stop living then. If you think you can avoid all forms of cancer by simply "living right", you're more delusional than I thought.
---
can u even count 30 in 1 second? no, u can't. so u can't tell difference between 30fps and 60fps. stupid. -Shinobier-
#39Bigj089Posted 8/16/2013 10:54:27 AM
Im buying 30 of the $4.80 bundles just to give away now.

This is your fault TC! No one is to blame but you!
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#40Ch3wy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 10:56:45 AM
Bigj089 posted...
Im buying 30 of the $4.80 bundles just to give away now.

This is your fault TC! No one is to blame but you!

Dammit! You bastard!
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.