This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess which company isn't going the be the worst company in America for 2013?

#1Benjamin_ButtonPosted 8/16/2013 9:43:36 AM
$5 million and counting donating ALL completely to charity? At the same time doing a great service for all PC gamers (casual and hardcore alike) by offering solid AAA titles for as low as a buck.

If they include Crysis 3 down the road (which is highly unlikely) i promise you PCH that i will s*** my pants on the spot.

Spoilers: The company is EA.
---
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
New Alienware 18 - i7-4930MX 4.3GHz | Nvidia 780m SLI 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 120GB OCZ + 750GB HDD
#2Ch3wyPosted 8/16/2013 9:44:36 AM
Damn, I got it wrong. I was gonna say Applebees.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#3Binba442Posted 8/16/2013 9:46:02 AM
People will still vote for EA. They're not even the worst company.
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#4Orestes417Posted 8/16/2013 9:49:59 AM(edited)
They never were the worst company. Anyone who voted for EA over several major banks, telecoms, and airlines is just ignorant.
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#5x_stevey_xPosted 8/16/2013 9:49:45 AM
i hope at&t wins. they are the worst company i've ever had to deal with. comcast is also horrible but at&t is so unbelievably bad that i thank god every night to have comcast
#6DiviDudePosted 8/16/2013 9:56:40 AM
The fact that EA somehow become worst company in the first place shows how silly and petty and myopic most gamers are. So this whole Humble Bundle thing isn't going to suddenly turn unreasonable people into reasonable ones.
#7VenomSnakePosted 8/16/2013 10:01:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Orestes417Posted 8/16/2013 10:02:26 AM
VenomSnake posted...
myopic

I think shortsighted fits rather well with what he's saying. Although I'd go a step further and just say blind
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#9Mystical_NEETPosted 8/16/2013 10:07:55 AM
Orestes417 posted...
They never were the worst company. Anyone who voted for EA over several major banks, telecoms, and airlines is just ignorant.

The thing is, if Bank of America gets voted worst company they won't even give a crap. They're so big and deeply ingrained into financial pockets that some internet poll isn't even on their radar. But with a gaming company that's inherently tied to public online opinion, this means a lot more to them. Do you think the guys at BoA would address or even acknowledge something like this. I don't'. However, EA did, and while I don't exactly agree with the response it's nice to know that they can get the message.
#10VenomSnakePosted 8/16/2013 10:10:50 AM
Orestes417 posted...
VenomSnake posted...
myopic

I think shortsighted fits rather well with what he's saying. Although I'd go a step further and just say blind

Yea I suppose I see what he's saying, but still, if gamers are really myopic then this should more it more likely for EA to no longer be voted worst company.
---
Eric (formerly er51 & er51 is back)
GameFAQs. It's like an RPG with levels and trolls and everything. - Aquatakat on DOS/Windows General