This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

about the current humble bundle pack

#1Retro_CuddlesPosted 8/16/2013 10:40:08 AM
i just bought it.

erm ive entered all the keys on steam except for the origin only ones. my question is. do i get double the games.

as i got a key for dead space on origin and steam, is that 2 copies? like could i give the origin key away? or is it once one of the keys is entered on steam or origin they both become void?

also i can give my sims key away right? i already got it along with all expansions and the girl i likes friend loves sims. so i could give it to her :D.
---
My IQ is 20 below genius, so im almost genius
R.I.P Paul Bearer
#2ShubPosted 8/16/2013 10:40:43 AM
Yes, you can give the Origin key away, or just activate it in Origin and you'll effectively have two copies of the game.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#3Retro_Cuddles(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 10:43:30 AM
nice i probably wont right now. only key going away is sims :D. does this site usually have amazing deals like this? i only found out cos my friend liked it on facebook.
---
R.I.P Paul Bearer
#4Ch3wyPosted 8/16/2013 10:44:43 AM
This is probably the best bundle yet, more games are going to be added later as well(which you can get for no extra cost).

But they do often have really good deals.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#5Golden_GonadsPosted 8/16/2013 11:13:17 AM
Giving away the extra keys is against the Humble Bumbles T's & C's, and if you're caught (Extremely unlikely) they are within their rights to revoke your codes (Incredibly unlikely) and even request your Origin and/or Steam accounts be banned (Super incredibly extremely unlikely).
#6Retro_Cuddles(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 11:51:38 AM
Golden_Gonads posted...
Giving away the extra keys is against the Humble Bumbles T's & C's, and if you're caught (Extremely unlikely) they are within their rights to revoke your codes (Incredibly unlikely) and even request your Origin and/or Steam accounts be banned (Super incredibly extremely unlikely).

LOL. i paid for it. its mines in my eyes. ill do what i want. greedy humble bumble toil and trouble. besides i got 2 steam accounts. can just say its my alt account.
---
R.I.P Paul Bearer
#7Crimsin_GibletPosted 8/16/2013 12:01:14 PM
On an unrelated note, BF3 is taking FOREVER to download.
#8Vue35Posted 8/16/2013 12:10:20 PM
Golden_Gonads posted...

Seriously?

Do they not know that thousands of people give away their codes like candy?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-bmlMJw1Z8
I have perfect micro skills.
#9Retro_Cuddles(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 12:11:54 PM
Crimsin_Giblet posted...

wow is origin that slow?
---
R.I.P Paul Bearer
#10Crimsin_GibletPosted 8/16/2013 12:15:49 PM
Retro_Cuddles posted...
Crimsin_Giblet posted...

wow is origin that slow?

I'm not sure if it's Origin or not because BF3 is like 19 gb I think. It seems to be going really slow though.