This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

about the current humble bundle pack

#11twiztidfreak6t9Posted 8/16/2013 1:18:57 PM
Ch3wy posted...
This is probably the best bundle yet, more games are going to be added later as well(which you can get for no extra cost).

But they do often have really good deals.

When was this stated?How much later?Also what are the games & are we just going to receive an email or something that we used for the bundle with the keys to w/e games they are?

When does this end too?Because I've been downloading since yesterday & I know allot of people are downloading the games, but I have a 16mb connection & it say's it's downloading the games around 150+kbps and I'm only downloading Dead Space 3 (I already own the game, but my disc is cracked) & Crysis 2 for now to try to speed things up Crysis 2 is at 4% saying it'd take 18 hours right now, when over 12 hours ago it said around 7.Dead Space 3 says 7% saying it'd take 12 hour's, once again it's already been 12+ hours >_>
---
Indeed
#12Gawl9427Posted 8/16/2013 1:22:16 PM
Crimsin_Giblet posted...
Retro_Cuddles posted...
Crimsin_Giblet posted...
On an unrelated note, BF3 is taking FOREVER to download.

wow is origin that slow?

I'm not sure if it's Origin or not because BF3 is like 19 gb I think. It seems to be going really slow though.

It'll take even longer if you buy the Premium pack for BF3.
---
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.7 GHz | 8GB DDR3 Kingston | 6950 2GB Unlocked | ASRock 970 Extreme4 | 750w PC Power & Cooling | Kuhler H20 620
Gamertag: Kether
#13TheFeshPincePosted 8/16/2013 1:30:43 PM
You can get BF3 for $4 and then get the Premium service for $12 on GMG, right now. That's pretty good considering I paid $100.
---
http://i.imgur.com/J0lvB6S.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/DoHj9yA.jpg | http://youtu.be/YXkx-PSwbG4
#14Ch3wyPosted 8/16/2013 1:43:57 PM
twiztidfreak6t9 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
This is probably the best bundle yet, more games are going to be added later as well(which you can get for no extra cost).

When was this stated?How much later?Also what are the games & are we just going to receive an email or something that we used for the bundle with the keys to w/e games they are?

When does this end too?Because I've been downloading since yesterday & I know allot of people are downloading the games, but I have a 16mb connection & it say's it's downloading the games around 150+kbps and I'm only downloading Dead Space 3 (I already own the game, but my disc is cracked) & Crysis 2 for now to try to speed things up Crysis 2 is at 4% saying it'd take 18 hours right now, when over 12 hours ago it said around 7.Dead Space 3 says 7% saying it'd take 12 hour's, once again it's already been 12+ hours >_>

It wasn't stated officially anywhere, but it pretty much always happens. And there were some games added in the Steam database at the same time as the bundle as well(see this:http://i.imgur.com/dHgtwGC.png). There should logically be some Origin only games on top of that since it is an Origin bundle.

They'll send you an email when it is updated, and they will show up on your bundle page. Don't worry about redeeming or downloading them too late it doesn't matter, in the past the bundle pages don't exactly go down quick(if at all).
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#15Retro_Cuddles(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 1:47:28 PM
Ch3wy posted...

why are you worried about it ending. if youve bought it just enter the codes and download. once its redeemed its on your steam/origin. meaning its yours. like im at work. steam being crap broke on my laptop and no possible fix. so i installed it on work pc. entered the codes. they started to download. so i paused them. ill just download them at home.
---
My IQ is 20 below genius, so im almost genius
R.I.P Paul Bearer
#16twiztidfreak6t9Posted 8/16/2013 2:54:40 PM
Retro_Cuddles posted...
Ch3wy posted...

why are you worried about it ending. if youve bought it just enter the codes and download. once its redeemed its on your steam/origin. meaning its yours. like im at work. steam being crap broke on my laptop and no possible fix. so i installed it on work pc. entered the codes. they started to download. so i paused them. ill just download them at home.

Because, the sooner it end's, the quicker everyone will have downloaded the game's, giving their servers a lot of less stress, allowing some to download quicker......
---
Indeed
#17Golden_GonadsPosted 8/16/2013 3:45:23 PM
Vue35 posted...
Golden_Gonads posted...
Giving away the extra keys is against the Humble Bumbles T's & C's, and if you're caught (Extremely unlikely) they are within their rights to revoke your codes (Incredibly unlikely) and even request your Origin and/or Steam accounts be banned (Super incredibly extremely unlikely).

Seriously?

Do they not know that thousands of people give away their codes like candy?

They know, but as the only way to combat it is to offer just one code for everything, they're unwilling to do so. Personally there's a small corner or my soul that would find it hilarious if they suddenly did enforce this straight after a bundle finished and all the beggars lost the games... Of course, as its EA, who's to say that's not exactly what they're planning?