This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the changes GTA V for the PC will get all the PC goodies?

#21fearevil19Posted 8/16/2013 4:31:15 PM
Boge posted...
So a PC version is confirmed then? If so, estimated release date?

no
#22RoniellioPosted 8/16/2013 4:46:40 PM
GoIrish80 posted...
nintend0Fan46 posted...
Still don't see why everyone is expecting a horrible port after Max Payne 3.

Still don't see why everyone considers GTA IV a "horrible" port considering how long ago its problems were solved. It's as if the patches they released to clean up the game don't exist.

You know what? I got these patches and the game still runs like ass. It looked and ran like ass on the 360 before I even became a PC gamer. It still does. The only good things I like about the game where the story and its characters.
---
i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz | EVGA GTX 560 Ti DS | 1TB + 2TB HDD | 8GB DDR3 | 600w | 1920x1080
#23godplaysSNESPosted 8/16/2013 4:57:56 PM
The PC version will probably come alongside the PS4 and Xbox One versions and simply have support for higher resolutions
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#24Mystical_NEETPosted 8/16/2013 5:05:22 PM
Boge posted...

It isn't confirmed at all. If anything I'd expect it 2-3 years after the console launch, so R* can get the pre-piracy sales. (Well, mostly free of piracy anyway - we know there are a few guys out there who pirate on console, but it's not as significant as on PC)
#25Lonestar2000Posted 8/16/2013 5:18:23 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
A terrible port that they will expect everyone to throw praises at for gracing us with the console abomination that is the soulless GTA V.

That's why you should just get Saints Row IV now.

So you have played the game? How is it?
---
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#26Lonestar2000Posted 8/16/2013 5:29:40 PM
Mystical_NEET posted...
Boge posted...

It isn't confirmed at all. If anything I'd expect it 2-3 years after the console launch, so R* can get the pre-piracy sales. (Well, mostly free of piracy anyway - we know there are a few guys out there who pirate on console, but it's not as significant as on PC)

GTA games always come out on PC within 7-8 months of the console version.
---
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#27GoIrish80Posted 8/16/2013 6:39:09 PM
Roniellio posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
nintend0Fan46 posted...

Still don't see why everyone considers GTA IV a "horrible" port considering how long ago its problems were solved. It's as if the patches they released to clean up the game don't exist.

You know what? I got these patches and the game still runs like ass. It looked and ran like ass on the 360 before I even became a PC gamer. It still does. The only good things I like about the game where the story and its characters.

I had a PC worse than what you have now and the game ran fine. So I honestly don't believe you.

And yes I'm fully aware that you don't care. I'm just posting this so other people who will want to believe you see it.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#28galfasanta1111(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 6:45:04 PM
I really do hope GTA V hits PC before Christmas :P
---
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | GTX 580 | 8GB DDR3 | 875W
#29Fade2black001Posted 8/16/2013 6:47:01 PM
OK people. First you all wanted the game for PC and for the longest time Rockstar said it wasn't going to be ported to the PC. Now that it actually is you are complaining about how it will suck and be an abomination? Give me a break.. You should be thankful its getting a port no? First you guys wanted the port now you are complaining about how much its going to suck? Make up your damn minds..... Jeebus
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#30fearevil19Posted 8/16/2013 7:56:39 PM
GoIrish80 posted...
Roniellio posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
nintend0Fan46 posted...

I had a PC worse than what you have now and the game ran fine. So I honestly don't believe you.

And yes I'm fully aware that you don't care. I'm just posting this so other people who will want to believe you see it.

No, really the dude is right, I have a GTX760 and the game still doesn't run properly