This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The MIGHT AND MAGIC X: LEGACY trailer is official here! 2 minutes long!

#1BendoHendoPosted 8/16/2013 7:26:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HT_S9J0fYYU#at=144

Looks 1,000,000 times better than the latest popamole mass appeal game, can't wait for this one.

--
#2MarceloSampaioPosted 8/17/2013 12:28:29 AM
Gonna preorder this! I'm a HUGE fan of Might and Magic (specially Isles of Terra and World of Xeen), and I can't wait to go back to this amazing series.

I'm sure this will make me forget that I bought MM9 at full price when it was released, just to find out it was just a Beta version...
---
:3
If you accept Gaben as your true lard and savior, put this on your sig. :)
#3BendoHendo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 2:50:22 AM
No love for one of the most beloved role playing franchises in history?

MarceloSampaio posted...
Gonna preorder this! I'm a HUGE fan of Might and Magic (specially Isles of Terra and World of Xeen), and I can't wait to go back to this amazing series.

I'm sure this will make me forget that I bought MM9 at full price when it was released, just to find out it was just a Beta version...

Hell yeah! I'm going to pre-order the boxed edition and hopefully play Act 1 of this badboy in the coming week!

--
#4Maiken100Posted 8/17/2013 2:59:45 AM
Me like.
This is definitely on my wish list.
#5TowerBooks3192Posted 8/17/2013 3:12:32 AM
Tsk. Its unfortunate that Ubi is the publisher. Would have gave this game a shot but I am a bit worried about them. The fact that Random Map Generator was removed in the latest HoMM game and the removal of some gameplay elements when you are not online is disappointing (understandable and obvious if I miss multiplayer without being online but its ridiculous that I miss Dynasty weapons or something on HoMM6 and something as simple as Ark storage in Anno 2070)
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#6BendoHendo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 3:15:26 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Tsk. Its unfortunate that Ubi is the publisher. Would have gave this game a shot but I am a bit worried about them. The fact that Random Map Generator was removed in the latest HoMM game and the removal of some gameplay elements when you are not online is disappointing (understandable and obvious if I miss multiplayer without being online but its ridiculous that I miss Dynasty weapons or something on HoMM6 and something as simple as Ark storage in Anno 2070)

whattttt? You dont' get the full game if you play offline? I thought they give you steam codes or the ubisoft equivalent?

--
#7Hi CPosted 8/17/2013 3:31:55 AM
Exclusive dungeon for preordering? F*** that. Thanks Ubisoft.
---
You'll be my John G.
#8TowerBooks3192Posted 8/17/2013 3:59:19 AM
BendoHendo posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...

whattttt? You dont' get the full game if you play offline? I thought they give you steam codes or the ubisoft equivalent?

--

You get the full game but when you are offline, those things may be small or in Anno 2070's case, important and I reckon it shouldn't need an online connection to store the ark upgrades or something. They basically take a lot of things off the game when you are offline since the Ark is a big part of the game. Other than that, those dynastic weapons are unavailable offline so you basically miss a part of the HoMM 6's replayability when there is no Random map generator and Dynastic weapons are online only.

Some people may reckon they are doing a good job for changing their always online policy yet they remove some important gameplay mechanics if you are not online. Not sure about this game though but that is my experience with Anno 2070 and HoMM6
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#9kelemvorPosted 8/17/2013 8:00:19 AM
I'm keeping my eye on this one. The last M&M game I really enjoyed was M&M3 Isles of Tera. I played it to death way back on my 486DX with DOS and Windows 3.1
---
Kelemvor Lyonsbane
#10MarceloSampaioPosted 8/19/2013 11:16:57 AM
OH MY GOD! Its on Steam!! I'm gonna vomit from excitement, I really gonna!
---
:3
If you accept Gaben as your true lard and savior, put this on your sig. :)