This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is irritating....Pewdiepie is #1 on Youtube in subscribers...

#51Dreamerboy99Posted 8/16/2013 9:46:47 PM
Who is this Pew D. Pie you guys speak of? My refined palate does not recognize such a person of meager intellect. Can't Mr. Pie show a little bit more professionalism, like we do?

In all reality, Pewdiepie is a cool dude. Sure he makes those annoying scare cam videos every now and then, but he does it to entertain the masses. Some people just like to complain about everything that's popular now.
#52lastoutlaw113Posted 8/16/2013 10:10:40 PM
As I'm a huge Smosh fan, this disappoints me
#53muccmasterxPosted 8/16/2013 10:15:03 PM
Because Youtube is the moron capital of the internet. It baffles me that people can actually watch him and that complete copycat (Tobygames) without wanting to blow their brains out. I hope the people who actually find their content funny never breed.
#54RGR490GPosted 8/16/2013 10:32:59 PM
muccmasterx posted...
Because Youtube is the moron capital of the internet. It baffles me that people can actually watch him and that complete copycat (Tobygames) without wanting to blow their brains out. I hope the people who actually find their content funny never breed.

Toby's been on youtube longer than Pewdiepie.

Anyway, I'm not really a fan, but I've watched a couple of his his videos. And he donates to charity and stuff with his youtube money, so I like him and don't mind that he's as successful as he is.
#55RPGManicPosted 8/16/2013 10:41:12 PM
I think the guy is hilarious and has a hot gf! ahaha
#56SandOnMyBootPosted 8/16/2013 10:48:23 PM
The Youtube Top 100 has a severe lack of quality control.

And Pewdiepie is the absolute worst and most egotistical Let's Player I've ever seen.

I'm just hoping that his 12/13 year old fanbase will grow up soon.
#57KURRUPTORPosted 8/16/2013 10:50:36 PM
Oh he does let's play videos... guess that'd be why I've never heard of him. What's the point of let's play videos anyways? Never really understood that recent craze of wanting to watch other people play a single player game, I mean a competitive multi-player game I can understand because it's a competition but a single player game? Why not just play the game yourself instead of watching someone else do it on the internet?
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
#58lionheart5656Posted 8/16/2013 10:51:15 PM
DerPancake posted...
Panzer_Squid posted...
LordSeifer posted...
jenna marbles is a millionaire? that just seems so damn crazy,.

Entertainment sells. And pewdiepie caters to the lowest common denominator on the internet: stupid white kids.

I don't like a sucessful person and its followers, they are all stupid, dumb and inferior to me, I'm smart because I don't like him.

Haha I love the internet.

Only took about 20 secs of one of his videos to know just how awful, immature, and overall stupid pewdiepie is.

It's not even one of those things that can be argued either way. He is a total man child in the most obnoxious way.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#59Lemur_HPosted 8/16/2013 10:54:52 PM
KURRUPTOR posted...
Oh he does let's play videos... guess that'd be why I've never heard of him. What's the point of let's play videos anyways? Never really understood that recent craze of wanting to watch other people play a single player game, I mean a competitive multi-player game I can understand because it's a competition but a single player game? Why not just play the game yourself instead of watching someone else do it on the internet?

Good for games I'm interested in but not willing to play. Like Amnesia or Cry of Fear. I'd rather watch someone else play it.
#60ShadowThaReaperPosted 8/16/2013 11:07:12 PM
Look at all the little kids defending PewDiePie in this thread.

I guess GameFAQS is even more juvenile than 4chan and Reddit.