This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is irritating....Pewdiepie is #1 on Youtube in subscribers...

#61Devil_wings00Posted 8/16/2013 10:19:36 PM
myztikrice posted...
I sincerely doubt he's a millionaire

You would be absolutely stunned at how much big youtubers make. None of us know exact numbers or anything but based on the CPM model of how they get money you can make assumptions. Even low balling it and taking stuff like adblock into account guys with as many views per video like this guy gets are pulling in, going real low ball, hundreds (more realistically thousands) on each and every video they do. If they put out regular content getting millions upon millions of views that ads up real quick.

How do you think guys like Philly D can rent out entire office buildings and hire giant crews and start up high production budget channels like sourcefed? Nothin but the youtube money/merchandise money.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
#62ReiShingami1Posted 8/16/2013 10:20:34 PM
AsucaHayashi posted...
myztikrice posted...
I sincerely doubt he's a millionaire

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity/the-25-highest-earning-youtube-stars/
#2: Pewdiepie $6.1 million (870m channel views)

"is jelly"

Heck yeah! Epic Meal Time is on the list!
---
Victory or Sovngarde!
#63shababbossPosted 8/16/2013 10:22:50 PM
He doesn't really work hard at all for his videos. There's so many other youtubers who actually put effort, time and money into making videos but He's just making all that cash from commentaries and being pretty?

**** this generation.
#64Lemur_HPosted 8/16/2013 10:26:04 PM
shababboss posted...
He doesn't really work hard at all for his videos. There's so many other youtubers who actually put effort, time and money into making videos but He's just making all that cash from commentaries and being pretty?

**** this generation.

jelly
#65pennywise666Posted 8/16/2013 11:11:50 PM
DerPancake posted...
This reminds me of a thread on anther forum about someone asking why is Coca-Cola the best selling soda in the world, his argument:

"I don't like Coca-Cola, therefore Coca-Cola shouldn't be the best selling soda"..

Wait wait wait...Wasn't that a dude with a pepsi tatt?
And was he talking about Bad Religion's singer having a coca cola tatt?

He can be that way, yeah, from what I heard...best in the world!
lol
---
Not removing this sig till Quebec City get a NHL team!
Does anybody knows who's sleeping with whom around here?
#66SlaynPosted 8/16/2013 11:36:26 PM
Rhymefest posted...
this is still relevant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXX8X8ikfno

I find it funny how little subscribers he has. He used to be real popular years ago...
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#67WhereIsSelfPosted 8/16/2013 11:51:57 PM
x_stevey_x posted...
i've never watched a single one of his videos because every time i see a thumbnail or a picture of him his stupid mouth is hanging wide open and his eyes are bugged out as if he's attempting to say "LOOK AT ME I'M SO WEIRD AND UNIQUE AND FUNNY LOOK AT THE FACE I'M MAKING AND LAUGH BECAUSE I'M FUNNY"

This.

Also this is relevant, plus the comments from Pewdiepie's fans are pretty hilarious to read.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbVKL-Meo0
#68The_Man_On_FirePosted 8/16/2013 11:53:23 PM
guys respect him he is apart of the " PC Master Race "
#69Binba442Posted 8/16/2013 11:58:12 PM
Appeals to;

-Teenage Girls
-12 Year old annoying Children

Main demographics in a nutshell. I cannot wait until his fall from fame.
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#70Peachrules14Posted 8/17/2013 12:09:09 AM
I wish Jenna Marbles was higher. While she's laced with profanity and obscurity, most of her videos have an underlying meaning that most do not pick up on. I love her tell it like it is attitude, and she has that rare quality of being able to truly connect with people. I feel like we're friends, as weird as that sounds, even though I'll never even meet her.

I have bipolar disorder, and I found that I would have very difficult times at night. I would watch stand-up comedy and feel better for a while, but I started watching Jenna's videos as I'd fall asleep. In an interview, she said that one of the best things that she can hear is that she made someone laugh. For me, she not only made me laugh, she made me smile, and for a while that was something that was very hard to do. I thank her and respect her.
---
3DS Code:1332-7829-1699