This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is irritating....Pewdiepie is #1 on Youtube in subscribers...

#81lkhlkhPosted 8/17/2013 1:43:32 AM
so ..playing kids game gets more views?
---
stop putting me in the same place as you even If you don't like what I love.
#82mjc0961Posted 8/17/2013 1:43:53 AM
Bissomoneybags posted...
I just want to say that I have nothing against the guy, he seems very down to earth and genuine, but I can't help but sit and wonder why this guy is the most subscribed on Youtube. Yeah, he can be funny at times, but his walkthroughs aren't the best and his commentary can be abrasive at times. Why is this guy liked so much?

I don't like his videos much either, but I'm pretty sure he's not doing walkthroughs at all. People really need to learn that not every video about a video game on YouTube is trying to be a walkthrough.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#83BigPappy09Posted 8/17/2013 1:46:04 AM
Children under 10 really shouldn't have youtube accounts....
#84mjc0961Posted 8/17/2013 1:46:16 AM
Slayn posted...
Rhymefest posted...
this is still relevant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXX8X8ikfno

I find it funny how little subscribers he has. He used to be real popular years ago...

He was right though. This video came out before Fred had a TV show and two movies.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#85flyboy300Posted 8/17/2013 1:47:59 AM
Lot of jelly people in this topic.

I've been subscribed to Pewdiepie for over a year now through watching his horror game runs of Amnesia, Grudge, SCP, and etc. Now I do believe that his attitude has gotten more annoying over time as he makes more videos, but he does it while having fun making $$$$$.
---
Now playing: Starcraft 2 and TF2
#86GuerillaGorillaPosted 8/17/2013 1:50:29 AM(edited)
AsucaHayashi posted...
myztikrice posted...
I sincerely doubt he's a millionaire

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity/the-25-highest-earning-youtube-stars/
#2: Pewdiepie $6.1 million (870m channel views)

"is jelly"

Are you f****** kidding me? ;_;

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
---
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: 0748-1993-0631
#87kbe2k2Posted 8/17/2013 2:18:27 AM
First time I've even heard of the guy was the Humble Weekly Bundle and seeing the post about him here and I'm on Youtube all the time watching gaming related content.

Not sure how he's gotten so famous on Youtube but anyways good for him.
#88hustlin_pimpstePosted 8/17/2013 2:24:13 AM
kbe2k2 posted...
First time I've even heard of the guy was the Humble Weekly Bundle and seeing the post about him here and I'm on Youtube all the time watching gaming related content.

Not sure how he's gotten so famous on Youtube but anyways good for him.

Same here. No real idea who he is, but good for him.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#89CoolDicePosted 8/17/2013 2:28:10 AM
There's no need to be annoyed about PewDiePie. He didn't become the most subscribed channel because of himself, it was the subscribers. So you can't blame him, and I can't see why it's irritating, just go back to watching the youtubers you would like to watch and ignore trying to hate on PewDiePie.
#90Fazeo13Posted 8/17/2013 3:26:14 AM
I suppose he is slightly better than honey boo and kim kardashian you guys are just jelly
---
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P