This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Overclocking proccessor

#31castrejon04Posted 8/18/2013 3:52:13 PM
Altmadragon posted...
Your not gonna max crysis 3, do your computer & your wallet a favor an just study up on Overclocking before ruining what you have

I second that. TC, you have a far better graphics card than I do why not enjoy what you have? That processor is more than enough for gaming. Even an i3 is good enough. Are you really desperate in making the game look very good or do you simply envy people that have OC their CPUs to high speeds and you just want to catch up with them?
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#32DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/18/2013 4:18:57 PM
10/10, would read again.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#33XxTwisted26xX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:28:30 AM
castrejon04 posted...
Altmadragon posted...
Your not gonna max crysis 3, do your computer & your wallet a favor an just study up on Overclocking before ruining what you have

I second that. TC, you have a far better graphics card than I do why not enjoy what you have? That processor is more than enough for gaming. Even an i3 is good enough. Are you really desperate in making the game look very good or do you simply envy people that have OC their CPUs to high speeds and you just want to catch up with them?

Heh, I think maybe I just got addicted to upgrading my PC to be awesome. I just see everyone with CPUs at 4.5+ GHz and it... MAKES ME POWAH HUNGRY!

So am I fine the way things are now? No need to upgrade CPU for next 5 years? I just want to get on the same level as PS4 and Xbone players..
---
Steam: xxtwisted26xx
"When you play the games of thrones, you win or you die. Theres no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister to Eddard Stark