This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign if you didn't buy the EA humble bundle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sign if you didn't buy the EA humble bundle
2 years ago#71
No, because it was almost all shooter games, which don't interest me.
My movie and gaming room:
My pets:
2 years ago#72
I bought it because it was like a dream come true. I can buy EA Games without having to give EA any money and I could use most of the games on Steam!
2 years ago#73
samurai1900 posted...
Negative, since I already have all the games I am interested in.

This. There probably should have been something along the lines of "I had nothing to gain from the bundle" in the poll.
2 years ago#74
Paid a bit over the average as I used to donate monthly to the Red Cross but since finances have been a bit tighter I had to cancel the monthly debit. Still wanted to give a donation though. Good bundle. Already have Dead Space 1+2 and really enjoying 3. Wanted to try out a Sims game for ages having never played one and enjoying that. Already have Mirror's Edge and Burnout Paradise. Medal of Honour is a bit of a dud but you can't win them all.

Steam... Origin both junk drm clients. Can't stand Valve so couldn't give a monkeys that this is EA. I'm enjoying the game that I've got and gave some cash to charity. It's all good.
Sheep are propper dumb, they run away when you go to stroke em
2 years ago#75
DiviDude posted...
Yeah, that's a pretty good representation of your typical EA hater right there.

Type into Google - do a barrel roll
2 years ago#76
Terrible poll. EA couldn't get any money from it and there's no option for those that already have all the games they'd want from that bundle.
And if you hear as the warm night falls. The silver sound from a time so strange. Sing to me, sing to me.
2 years ago#77
I already had most of the games in the pack and someone gifted me their Crysis 2 code so I didn't care.
2 years ago#78
Okay guys, I didn't know that EA didn't get a direct split of the money, but they do still get tax write-offs like other posters said. I didn't know this before making the poll because I didn't even bother getting to the purchasing part of the bundle... Because EA is trash.
Official Swinub
3DS Friend Code: 0602-6783-9027
2 years ago#79
You people do realize that this entire operation is a tax scam / writeoff right? If you give any money at all, they'll probably try to claim the MSRP of these games ($215), or at least gross donations, as charitable donations come tax time.

What's more, is that all the games in the bundle either have a ton of DLC not included for upsell purposes(BF3, Sims 3), other installments not included (Dead Space, Crysis) or an upcoming sequel (BF3, Sims 3). It also serves as a Trojan horse for Origin.

i wouldn't give anything. I don't want to be associated with EA.
Now Playing: Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Up Next: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
2 years ago#80
I paid $1 and gave it to humble.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sign if you didn't buy the EA humble bundle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived